The For Sale/Trade/Wanted thread *** Posting by paying Members only, please *** - Page 152 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > Air/Oil Cooled Technical Discussion Areas > 964 Forum
Reload this Page >

The For Sale/Trade/Wanted thread *** Posting by paying Members only, please ***

Notices
964 Forum
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

The For Sale/Trade/Wanted thread *** Posting by paying Members only, please ***

 
Old 11-29-2012, 04:05 PM
  #2266  
Jeff Curtis
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Jeff Curtis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Virginia Beach, Va.
Posts: 3,699
Default

Dang, over 10 years with Rennlist and FINALLY getting my first complaint.

Doru, I'm posting as I dig out items. I really don't have a list, per say...sorry about that.

I'm just not as organized as Marc - but my prices are cheaper.

Marc does have cooler stuff though.
Jeff Curtis is offline  
Old 11-29-2012, 05:11 PM
  #2267  
doruiacovescu
User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 351
Default

Ok, ok, but when i m at home i m surfing the web with a ****ty modem...which works really slow. When i m at work i do have strong internet connection, but not as much time. I ll dig i ll dig, cause you have good prices.
doruiacovescu is offline  
Old 11-29-2012, 05:22 PM
  #2268  
Marc Shaw
Super Duper Moderator
Lifetime Rennlist
Member
 
Marc Shaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: YQU
Posts: 7,774
Default

Originally Posted by Jeff Curtis View Post
Dang, over 10 years with Rennlist and FINALLY getting my first complaint....I'm just not as organized as Marc - but my prices are cheaper. ...
Hey! Keep talking like that and you'll get your second complaint.

Marc
Marc Shaw is offline  
Old 11-29-2012, 05:30 PM
  #2269  
AFKC
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 200
Default

Looking for a nice set of aero mirrors in either GP white or black...would prefer power, but manual would work as well. Please send me a PM if you have a set. Thanks!
AFKC is offline  
Old 11-30-2012, 11:05 AM
  #2270  
cobalt
Addict
Rennlist Member

 
cobalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 17,067
Default

Originally Posted by Jeff Curtis View Post
Jeff sorry for the off topic but who makes that Pinball machine I am not familiar with it. Looks like a fun game . I have a few older electromechanical games myself.
cobalt is offline  
Old 11-30-2012, 11:24 AM
  #2271  
Rocket Rob
IHI KING!
Rennlist Member

 
Rocket Rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Nashua, New Hampshire, USA
Posts: 12,483
Default

Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
Jeff sorry for the off topic but who makes that Pinball machine I am not familiar with it. Looks like a fun game . I have a few older electromechanical games myself.
Looks like a Data East Checkpoint. See

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=498&picno=8478



Very cool. I've never seen a Porsche themed pinball machine.
Rocket Rob is offline  
Old 11-30-2012, 06:59 PM
  #2272  
Jacke2c
Formerly turbotwoshoes
Rennlist Member
 
Jacke2c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Russellville, Arkansas
Posts: 730
Default Eight 964 D-90 rims for sale

$600 for all eight. Five 6"rims w/52mm offset, three 8" rims w/52mm offset. more pics on marketplace... Lost job yesterday and wife says, sell your spare wheels. Buyer pays shipping. If you do not want tires, about $15 for dismounting and disposal at buyers expense. One of the 8" rims has a crack that needs welding.
Attached Images     
Jacke2c is offline  
Old 12-02-2012, 12:33 PM
  #2273  
Jeff Curtis
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Jeff Curtis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Virginia Beach, Va.
Posts: 3,699
Default

Cobalt, Rocket Rob nailed it.

It's a Data East Checkpoint.

There is a guy I can put you over to, in Asbury Park that makes older machines functional and performs partial rehab on them and sells them. Interesting place, TONS of 80s to mid-90s machines, a few electromechanicals. His "warehouse" is very interesting...stay away if you dislike cats...I could barely deal with it but picked this one up after selling one that I performed a FULL rehab. on a few months ago and delivered to a Rennlister friend (along with a car) up in Maine. On the return trip, I picked up another one to work on.

To my knowledge, this is the ONLY Porsche themed machine out there, and not sure that it's authorized as they mispell "Porsche" wherever it says it on the machine and the Porsche logo is bastardized with a "modified" Data East logo.

The theme is rally racing, in the German Alps and has several German landmarks on the back glass to include the famous Cathedral and a few other notable landmarks. The "live" race scene is an S-curve and has a Ferrari (believe it's a 308? ...looks very Magnum P.I.), a C4 Corvette, a Porsche Speedster and what appears to be a wide body Carerra with slant nose type rear brake ducts. The colors are vibrant if the machine is in good shape, there's a chick that shouts "FASTER!!" when you get the ball down the flipper lane and a race announcer that prompts you for bonus features. You can even select your music type prior to launching your first ball - it's quite "gimmicky" indeed!

The side of the cabinet is ALL Porsche related with checkers and such, very cool.

I have a wall of machines in my shop, they are all "fast" car/racing themed...it's a rule I plan to never break...although there are a few crazy themed machines I wouldn't mind owning.
Jeff Curtis is offline  
Old 12-02-2012, 12:49 PM
  #2274  
swesna
User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 837
Default

Originally Posted by Jeff Curtis View Post
Cobalt, Rocket Rob nailed it.

It's a Data East Checkpoint.

There is a guy I can put you over to, in Asbury Park that makes older machines functional and performs partial rehab on them and sells them. Interesting place, TONS of 80s to mid-90s machines, a few electromechanicals. His "warehouse" is very interesting...stay away if you dislike cats...I could barely deal with it but picked this one up after selling one that I performed a FULL rehab. on a few months ago and delivered to a Rennlister friend (along with a car) up in Maine. On the return trip, I picked up another one to work on.

To my knowledge, this is the ONLY Porsche themed machine out there, and not sure that it's authorized as they mispell "Porsche" wherever it says it on the machine and the Porsche logo is bastardized with a "modified" Data East logo.

The theme is rally racing, in the German Alps and has several German landmarks on the back glass to include the famous Cathedral and a few other notable landmarks. The "live" race scene is an S-curve and has a Ferrari (believe it's a 308? ...looks very Magnum P.I.), a C4 Corvette, a Porsche Speedster and what appears to be a wide body Carerra with slant nose type rear brake ducts. The colors are vibrant if the machine is in good shape, there's a chick that shouts "FASTER!!" when you get the ball down the flipper lane and a race announcer that prompts you for bonus features. You can even select your music type prior to launching your first ball - it's quite "gimmicky" indeed!

The side of the cabinet is ALL Porsche related with checkers and such, very cool.

I have a wall of machines in my shop, they are all "fast" car/racing themed...it's a rule I plan to never break...although there are a few crazy themed machines I wouldn't mind owning.
Jeff,

My father is in the business or was of pinball machines and have over a hundred now warehoused in VA close to Martinsville.

His business use to be based in Hamilton Twsp, NJ close to Trenton. Use to have pinball machine auctions about twice a year. When he still lived up here.

Steve
swesna is offline  
Old 12-02-2012, 04:20 PM
  #2275  
Jeff Curtis
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Jeff Curtis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Virginia Beach, Va.
Posts: 3,699
Default

Steve, WOW...would love to spend the afternoon in that "warehouse" of machines. I'm a sucker for mechanical/electrical/electronics combined.

OK, back to selling 964 stuff.

I've updated some of my ads to reflect items that have sold.

Will list some more items here shortly, once I get the balance of my "orders" packaged and out the door.
Jeff Curtis is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 08:45 AM
  #2276  
buck_31
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
buck_31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 83
Default

I have an engine stand adapter ring available that I used during my rebuild. Purchased from Mainely Designs, they go for $150 new, used for one rebuild (first and last!)....$75 plus shipping. PM me for pics if interested......

SOLD

Last edited by buck_31; 12-03-2012 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Sold
buck_31 is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 09:08 AM
  #2277  
Jeff Curtis
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Jeff Curtis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Virginia Beach, Va.
Posts: 3,699
Default

Originally Posted by buck_31 View Post
I have an engine stand adapter ring available that I used during my rebuild. Purchased from Mainely Designs, they go for $150 new, used for one rebuild (first and last!)....$75 plus shipping. PM me for pics if interested......
I'll take it if it'll work for a 993 motor. Please email jefcATmindspringDOTcom.
Jeff Curtis is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 09:48 AM
  #2278  
cobalt
Addict
Rennlist Member

 
cobalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 17,067
Default

Originally Posted by Jeff Curtis View Post
Cobalt, Rocket Rob nailed it.

It's a Data East Checkpoint.

There is a guy I can put you over to, in Asbury Park that makes older machines functional and performs partial rehab on them and sells them. Interesting place, TONS of 80s to mid-90s machines, a few electromechanicals. His "warehouse" is very interesting...stay away if you dislike cats...I could barely deal with it but picked this one up after selling one that I performed a FULL rehab. on a few months ago and delivered to a Rennlister friend (along with a car) up in Maine. On the return trip, I picked up another one to work on.

To my knowledge, this is the ONLY Porsche themed machine out there, and not sure that it's authorized as they mispell "Porsche" wherever it says it on the machine and the Porsche logo is bastardized with a "modified" Data East logo.

The theme is rally racing, in the German Alps and has several German landmarks on the back glass to include the famous Cathedral and a few other notable landmarks. The "live" race scene is an S-curve and has a Ferrari (believe it's a 308? ...looks very Magnum P.I.), a C4 Corvette, a Porsche Speedster and what appears to be a wide body Carerra with slant nose type rear brake ducts. The colors are vibrant if the machine is in good shape, there's a chick that shouts "FASTER!!" when you get the ball down the flipper lane and a race announcer that prompts you for bonus features. You can even select your music type prior to launching your first ball - it's quite "gimmicky" indeed!

The side of the cabinet is ALL Porsche related with checkers and such, very cool.

I have a wall of machines in my shop, they are all "fast" car/racing themed...it's a rule I plan to never break...although there are a few crazy themed machines I wouldn't mind owning.
Wow that is cool.

I used to run a pinball business in HS back in the late 70's during the summers. I have a few electromechanical games from the mid 70's an original Brunswick air hockey a Chicago gaming with nearly 400 games (early version with all the good games) and a Mega Touch Ion but this is the coolest pinball I have ever seen. I will have to see if I can find one this would complete the collection.

Thanks for the info.

PS if you want to pass along the contact I will give him a call.

Last edited by cobalt; 12-03-2012 at 11:15 AM.
cobalt is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 04:15 PM
  #2279  
banzaisan
User
 
banzaisan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Posts: 216
Default For sale - 964 Master cylinder

I have a prefectly good master cylinder that I removed from my car. It has around 70K miles. My powerbooster went out in my car and I decided to upgrade to a 993 booster and a 993 M/C.

I know that these are $1600 new. I'm looking to get $400 plus shipping.

Contact me for pictures.

Thanks!
banzaisan is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 01:04 AM
  #2280  
Vandit
Super User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: DFW, TX
Posts: 5,454
Default

WANTED: Front left (USDM driver's side) brake caliper hardline (goes from back of brake caliper to the strut where it meets the softline) for a Carrera 2.

Fittings need to be nice and crisp (hence why I need one, and I should invest in a 11mm flare nut wrench too).
Vandit is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The For Sale/Trade/Wanted thread *** Posting by paying Members only, please ***


Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: