Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

964's to SCCA Solo II Nationals?????

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 05:59 PM
BGLeduc
Rennlist Member

Received 108 Likes on 63 Posts
Default 964's to SCCA Solo II Nationals?????

I started a thread at the Rennlist Autocross forum for members that will be going to Topeka for the SCCA Solo II Nationals. Here is a link to that thread:

https://rennlist.com/forums/autocross-85/

There seems to be a few Rennlisters in some of the other Autocross threads that mentioned that they will be going. It would be cool to get a group together for a a photo. There are already a few P Cars preregistered for ASP (thats where I will be), and I think the 996 is a SS car, while the Boxter would be AS(?).

Anyway, if you will be going, please post in the main thread.

BGL
Old 08-20-2004, 08:22 PM
Drew_K
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Brian,

I won't be there, but I have a lot of friends going. One friend of mine will be in ASP with you in a yellow GT3. Another friend of mine runs a Boxster in B stock and has trophied at Nationals the past few years and won the Houston National Tour this year.

I have a 964 C2 but I autocross in a C stock 99 Miata sport. I tried prepping my C2 for a Nationals trophy in ASP, but the 964 is definitely not the class king that the Z06 is. I spent a bunch of money on my C2, only to find out that my stock Miata is equally quick and oftentimes quicker.

Good luck and, more importantly, have a great time,
Drew

Quick Reply: 964's to SCCA Solo II Nationals?????