Sponsored by:

3.6 Cases will be available for Pre-Order starting March 14th

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2022, 04:45 PM
jeff33702
Rennlist Member

Received 385 Likes on 266 Posts

Originally Posted by cobalt
I was lucky I picked up one of the factory cases without serialization I am keeping for a future project. Absolutely nothing wrong wit what the factory made. I wouldn't trust what i see here.

It is sad that nothing was done about this and rennlist allows sponsors to screw people over. He took in about what he had invested and now crickets.

I tried to help as his foundry had no clue to what they were doing and made one amateurish mistake after another. I wish I was still in the foundry business (actually retirement is better) maybe it is time to reconsider I have a friend who has one of the best foundries in the US and we can do both mag and aluminum. Just don't have the capital or time to invest with so many other projects going on.
I have a case to build and the engine in my car so I'm set for now - but I was still interested in one of these from a "no compromise" hot rod build perspective...but saw some red flags early on..and the lashing out at what I thought were legit questions and concerns was another indicator of what we were dealing with here. The exciting part was that it wasn't complete vaporware - these were real pictures, and he was spending real money to achieve a goal. He was online just yesterday (you can see in the profile)..so he's aware of the chatter...he's posted excuses before about his email not working or him being locked out of his account here... With any luck, something will still work out for those who spent money.
The following users liked this post:
LOMartin (01-06-2022)

Quick Reply: 3.6 Cases will be available for Pre-Order starting March 14th