Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seat height will it fit in a 964?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2019, 05:38 PM
Myles Maycher
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Seat height will it fit in a 964?

I have a set of non-adjustable seats in my car right now that are 865 mm tall bottom mount. I have the driver seat bolted right to the seat bracket. I am 6 feet 1 inch tall. Bolting it to the bracket without sliders was the only way I can fit in the car with a helmet and my head not hitting the roof. The passenger side I have on sliders because I’m not worried about someone’s head with a helmet. Also I can still slide it far forward enough that my son can get into the backseat.

I would like to keep the slider on the passenger side. My issue is the seats I have are kind of small for my height and they are very narrow for my back. I’m skinny I fit but barely. I’m interested in a set of seats that are 930 mm tall but have side brackets instead of bottom mount. From looking at it if I add the extra height to the seats that are currently in my car it puts it very close to the roof and I’m not sure if it will fit especially with a different style mounting.

does anyone have any experience with a seat with the back height from base to tip of the back rest of 930 mm with a side mount fitting into a 964?
Old 02-17-2019, 11:51 PM
Myles Maycher
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyone?

Quick Reply: Seat height will it fit in a 964?