Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2003, 04:38 PM
mikjel
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I try to send a mail to Danno at:

danno@thevine.net

I have for the last weeks gotten this reply:

This addresse have permanent fatal errors.

Does Danno have a new e-mail adress?
Old 11-13-2003, 05:05 PM
Corleone
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I think his mailbox i full.
Old 11-13-2003, 05:14 PM
Martijn
5th Gear

Although I’m not a very frequent poster, as you can see, I’d like to post in favour of Danno.

I've ordered from him and always got it right away. Recently I send him an e-mail and got answer within 3 days. No complains what so ever.

OK, the quality of his e-mailadress is bad. Some ISP's will have fatal errors on it. Try sending from a Hotmail account! I will send Danno an e-mail on how to solve this little problem.

@superjet.1: I understand you are trying to set up a good business and I don't doubt it’s with all good intentions. But trying to make money behind the back, or should I say, out of putting a competitor down, isn't the way you should do this. Just keep it fair!!!
Old 11-13-2003, 07:51 PM
turbo944
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sent him an email about a friend's car who is wanting some chips and knowing that Danno has been really good about working some custom maps to help people out, right before this thread got started. He answered the next day, no problems with getting the email to him at all or on the reply.

I can easily understand how things can get away from a person who ends up running a one man shop and I hope he can prove all the naysayers wrong and make everything right and get the confidence back in him and his shop as I've seen in the past on here. Even now I still see everybody pointing to Guru for the chips for their cars as what's considered best.

Anyway, back to your regular program.....
Old 11-13-2003, 08:07 PM
turbo951fan
Racer

Originally posted by Martijn

@superjet.1: I understand you are trying to set up a good business and I don't doubt it’s with all good intentions. But trying to make money behind the back, or should I say, out of putting a competitor down, isn't the way you should do this. Just keep it fair!!!

???

Did you read the first post dude?

Travis and Danno initially started Guru Racing, then Danno kicked Travis out and fried his car. Travis still supported Danno for a long time but he had enough from too many promises.

I am also happy that Danno seams to be back but I won't believe it unless he will answer the 10 plus emails he still owes me, he has a lot of catch up to do and we need people like Travis to help him to remember it.
Old 11-14-2003, 01:49 PM
superjet.1
Pro

Dan didnt kick me out i quite Guru for my own reasons. He did trash my car and get it impounded he has contacted me and says he will take care of it i hope he does. I have never gone behind anyones back ever and my business has been around way before guru so im not trying to start something up.I just wanted to get the facts strait for everyone . Youll be hard pressed to find someone who will say ive wronged them in anyway.
Old 11-14-2003, 01:57 PM
Dwayne Williams
Addict
Rennlist Member

I've only really had one experience with Travis so far and it was very positive. When I first got my Link more than a year ago I had some issues getting the car to run right. I left a message with Travis late on a Friday night and got a call back Sunday. Turns out Travis had been out at a funeral and one of the first things he did when he got back was call me and help me work out my issue. He even called me back the next day to make sure everything was okay. Now that's customer service.
Old 11-15-2003, 01:26 PM
superjet.1
Pro

thanks dwayne i like to think i give it 100%
Old 11-15-2003, 02:43 PM
m42racer
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I will add something here. I know who Travis is now associated with. Travis has the good sense to attach himself with a company who is very well respected in the Porsche world, and many others. I know the owner, the workers are they are all racers at heart, honest, and want nothing else but to uphold and better their reputations.

Travis, go get em' The 944 world just got better again. We now have someone here who can help us, wnats to help us, is honest, gives great service, and is backed by an incredible company.

I have posted many comments about PD here and on other boards. I am friends with them, hold them in high regard, and will do everything to support and promote them. There is nothing wrong with spreading the word, as long as it is true. Some on this board have been the recipients of their help. Some have been given free parts to help them out of a jam. The 944 world has been poorly supported for years. Yes, there a a few good people out there, but generally what has been offered up to us has been very poor. We all could tell a story or two. Finally it is getting better. There is room for more. A standard is been reset, and hopefully more will follow and we all can benifet from better service, better quality, and better parts.

Thank you Travis!

Quick Reply: Dan Whats Up?