Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

New to Group, Need Help with Upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2003, 12:32 PM
Kienle
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Slightly incorrect. It's my brother and me. Soooooooo?

The comment I posted above has nothing to do with it. Tim, you are making a joke out of yourself starting a big personal thing here. Remember, you are the one who ripped my brother off.

You are alwasy stating that others are using Garrett turbos as well and you are trying to make people believe it's the same thing.

You don't know what you are talking about, let people talk who had both your turbos and vitesse turbos.

There are 2 now with the experience that you can't match turbos. People should rather buy from companies like turbonetics the same product you are selling for twice the price.

I know you can't believe it but the vitesse turbos are just so much better, buy one and you try to copy it would be my advise.
Old 10-31-2003, 12:42 PM
TurboTim
Banned

Slightly incorrect. It's my brother and me. Soooooooo?
The comment I posted above has nothing to do with it. Tim, you are making a joke out of yourself starting a big personal thing here. Remember, you are the one who ripped my brother off.

Thanks for confirming that you are a liar and are posting under different user names. I have never sold anything to your brother. What a load of crap! Christian Kienle is the only Kienle in our customer database.You are the only person that we have sold a turbo to in Canada in a long time.Quit posting as two or three different users and people like me wont be able to figure it out! Good grief man, you act like you are in second grade!
Old 10-31-2003, 12:49 PM
Kienle
Track Day

My first name is not Christian, you s...... That's my brother. LOL

You are doing the same, making it personal.

Why don't you concentrate on telling us about your great turbos?
Old 10-31-2003, 01:25 PM
TurboTim
Banned

My first name is not Christian, you s...... That's my brother. LOLYou are doing the same, making it personal.

So there is only one Kienle in our database but you and your brother both bought turbos from us? A stage 3 and a stage 2? Very odd. I guess there is another TurboTim and we have another shop in another galaxy that sold you two brothers two different turbos! I dont think so. I will not post about this anymore because it is obvious that you are one in the same. I just wanted list members to realize what is going on and that you are not pulling the wool over anybodies eyes but yourself.

Why don't you concentrate on telling us about your great turbos?

Fine, I will.Here is a level 2 turbo run on a 2.5L with pump gas at 18 psi.Read it and weep!

http://home.earthlink.net/~enhanceme...no_charts.html

I wanted to post the dyno from a level 3 turbo that is on Tony Garcias car that many of you have probably seen already.It makes 385-395 at the wheels on a 2.5L at 15 psi using 91 octance pump gas.
Old 10-31-2003, 01:43 PM
Kienle
Track Day

??????????????

Man, you have to read first.

The above comments regarding your stage 3 are neither from me nor my brother.

They are from one of your customers in the US who bought a stage 3 turbo from you.

He is also the president of a PCA region.

He bought the vitesse stage 2 kit off me which I listed here and sold the same day.

I don't want to mention his name, that's all.

Another comment:

"I was sadly disappointed" ... with the stage 3 SFR turbo.

I will ship out the vitesse stage 2 to him on Monday. I hope that he can give us some insight about both turbos. That'll be fun!

By the way, we all know that Tony Garcia's 951 is making that kind of HP. But he also pointed out more than once that the car makes that kind of HP at high rpm.

I would like to see a dyno chart of Tony Garcia's car with the vitesse stage 2 on it.

Tony, it looks as if you can sell your short block soon, take the money and put a vitesse stage 2 turbo in it. I am sure John will make you a great deal. And then lets compare dyno graphs.

To show you how serious I am, I am financing you the dyno runs with the vitesse turbo on it.
Old 10-31-2003, 01:44 PM
ELLSSUU
Geaux Tigers!
Rennlist Member

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

Kienle, Turbo951fan, or whomever you are, stop hijacking this thread for your own personal vendetta. Tim produces fine products.

Now someone get us back to the original intention of this thread.
Old 10-31-2003, 01:53 PM
Kienle
Track Day

ELLSSUU

Turbo Tim ripped my brother off for $500. Yes, it is personal.
Old 10-31-2003, 02:11 PM
toddk911
Drive-by provocation guy
Rennlist Member

What is the difference between the TO4E and TO4B???

Cost? performance?, etc

"I wanted to post the dyno from a level 3 turbo that is on Tony Garcias car that many of you have probably seen already.It makes 385-395 at the wheels on a 2.5L at 15 psi using 91 octance pump gas."

WOW, what other mods Tim?? Just MAF and the basic mods to support?? Or was their engine work, cam work etc.??
Old 10-31-2003, 04:09 PM
TurboTim
Banned

ELLSSUU

Turbo Tim ripped my brother off for $500. Yes, it is personal.

This is not true.Here is what you bought.Here is what you got.Plus you got free fuel lines and a free liquid filled fuel pressure gauge.

SFR 3" cat-back w/ oval muffler and tip
SFR 3" downpipe
SFR 3" testpipe for use with SFR downpipe
copper gasket
crushrings
price-$1697 with shipping

SFR level 2 turbo, superV, stage 2 turbine, 8cm hotside
crush ring
oil seals
Price-$1224 with shipping.

Next time you make an accusation plese back it up with facts.You were never ripped off for $500 by us.Nobody has ever been ripped of by us or else you would have heard about it already!!!!!!
Old 11-01-2003, 12:13 PM
bdellis
Rennlist Member

Yea, This discussion is better off line. I appologize to the new member who has simpy asked a question and become involved in this crap.

Its really quite simple. You can build a turbo system yourself if you have the knowledge and experience ato do so. And yes I do know you can save money this way. However if you do not have that knowledge available to you it may be in your best interest to go with a company with proven products. I have never ridden in either vittese or Turbo Tims cars so I can not tell you one way or the other which is better or if they are the exact same. I do know that I have owned several turbo cars and done a great deal of work on them. So I am comfortable going with a company like turbonetics and making my own turbo system as I do not look for the results that these two companies above offer in terms of performance.
I simply want a reliable easy system which I believe I can make on my own and manage.
I am not looking for over 300wrhp. If I were I would more than likely go with one of these companies and take advantage of their experience.

Its probably true that the turbos are very similar and the tweaking they do are a result of their own experience. Therefore that is what you are paying for when using them.

It is like anything else you pay for what you get. You can take your car to be painted for 100$ or $5000. But if your have worked in a body shop yourself and have knowledge and experience you can do much of the work, prep the car and have it painted then save money?

It all depends on your budget and what you expect from your car as well as how much work you can do yourself.

mslovak1, dont let this discourage you. This is not a typical thread. Keep posting and you will keep getting info. This group overall is a great resource. But just like any user group you need to really do your researching and make educated choices.
Old 11-01-2003, 12:32 PM
fast951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

With all this "Mine is better than his" talk, let me clear something here. By no mean I'm putting down anyone or any product.
Vitesse offers solutions and turn key packages that deliver as promised. We stay away from "parts" sale, as you can do that anywhere. No one, except ME knows the turbo specs we include with our kits.. So, comparing Vitesse turbos to others is inacurate...

Now if you want to compare results, I'm all for it... Actually I encourage it.
Old 11-01-2003, 01:46 PM
TurboTim
Banned

WOW, what other mods Tim?? Just MAF and the basic mods to support?? Or was their engine work, cam work etc.??

There was engine work as far as the crank and rods go. There was serious headwork and a Milledge cam.The rest of it is bolt-ons.This set-up is not for everyone since it basically addresses every part of the turbo system and then some.It is not exactly a cheap bolt-on solution but for Tony and others, it is the right approach.Tony drives his car everyday and he frequents Willow Springs at least a couple times a month.He needed something that was reliable and yet made big power without running crazy boost.

Quick Reply: New to Group, Need Help with Upgrades