Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

FS: 951 DME w/Ostrich Installed

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2016, 03:47 PM
ramius665
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: 951 DME w/Ostrich Installed

As part of my new engine build, I've opted to go with a newer, truly stand alone ECU and therefore no longer have a need for my Ostrich-powered DME. For those who are unfamiliar with the Ostrich 2.0, it is a chip emulator which allows you to make a custom tune specifically for your car. Feel free to read more about the Ostrich here: Ostrich 2.0 Information page.

I successfully used this Ostrich coupled to my original DME for the last 6 years. The current tune is for a K26/8 with 55# injectors and ran slightly rich. You could very easily adjust this tune to your needs or start from scratch. There are about a half-dozen different tuning programs which play nice with the Ostrich, including some freeware options. I don't have a transferable license to any of them; you're on your own for tuning software acquisition.

DME/Ostrich is boxed up for shipping via USPS priority.

Ostrich by itself is $175, willing to sell for $180/shipped to CONUS or $205/shipped overseas. PM or email Ramius665 for information/payment info/recipes for cookies.
Old 09-23-2016, 07:47 PM
V2Rocket
Rainman
Rennlist Member

Received 647 Likes on 501 Posts

Awesome price for a very powerful tuning tool. Very easy to use with TunerPro.

To sweeten this deal, I have a Rogue DME logger that I will give FOR FREE to whoever buy's Aaron's DME/Ostrich setup. Just pay $7 for US shipping.

Quick Reply: FS: 951 DME w/Ostrich Installed