Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Considering selling the whole top end of my engine.

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2016, 03:00 AM
blown 944
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Considering selling the whole top end of my engine.

I am seriously considering selling the whole top end of my current engine to fund my new project.

Parts that would be for sale would be.

The sale of parts external of the head would be contingent the the cylinder head sells first or altogether. I don't want to tear it down just to sell small parts please.

turbo cylinder head 47mm valves, custom springs. Flowed around 250 cfm int and 200 ex, and has went 134 in the quarter mile in a 2950 pound car. PROVEN out already.

Sheet metal intake with 928 tb

Custom large tube heavy 304 ss header. Possibly will include crosover with appropriate v bands and t4 connections. Has been welded at the wastegate connection. I would most likely have a it sectioned if I were the buyer.

polished cam tower with stock cam

ARP 12mm headstuds torqued twice with assembly lube.

I might even sell the turbo and downpipe assembly if someone wanted the whole deal.

It won't be cheap considering the amount of time and $$ invested.

I am going to try to build something to compete in the standing mile and I need more rpms to do that.

The engine is still running in the car I'm not selling the shortblock as of now.

If seriously interested PM me. The whole deal would be in the neighborhood of 3000-4000 plus depending on what all is sold just to give an idea.

I understand this is a weird for sale ad, but hopefully everyone can understand that this is proven powerful combination and that I'm doing it to fund another build.

Thanks and hopefully this isn't breaking any rules here.
Old 06-22-2016, 06:08 PM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 93 Likes on 76 Posts

That's cheap for a well proven and reliable setup Sid. Someone should jump on this in my opinion!

Quick Reply: Considering selling the whole top end of my engine.