Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Electromotive install

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2015, 09:54 AM
reno808
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JBrown
Yes I know that ... He asked me for more else he would not work on my car usually it's half now half when finished
I would have said. GIVEN your rep i will only give you 25% that should easily get you started.
Old 12-03-2015, 09:55 AM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by reno808
I seriously would have flew done there until they completed the car. No questions ask. Oh cant do it then give me back my money. Donzo
Yes that is we're I'm at now but now they are FINALLY about to finish it he is street tuning it now .. I asked when it would be on the dyno Her response is we will let you know.. I'm building s ****ing bridge in nyc and we told Nys when it would be complete you can't tell me when the car will be on the dyno ? I ask will it be weeks ? Months? And I never got a response .. Then I saw they were bad mouthing me on Facebook because I am up there *** about it ....
Old 12-03-2015, 09:56 AM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

I would have said. GIVEN your rep i will only give you 25% that should easily get you started.
We he had me by the ***** with my car now im at the point I don't give a **** it's winter anyways now .. I dropped he car off last winter .. Hoping to have it by summer lol
Old 12-03-2015, 09:57 AM
reno808
Rennlist Member

Yes that is we're I'm at now but now they are FINALLY about to finish it he is street tuning it now .. I asked when it would be on the dyno Her response is we will let you know.. I'm building s ****ing bridge in nyc and we told Nys when it would be complete you can't tell me when the car will be on the dyno ? I ask will it be weeks ? Months? And I never got a response .. Then I saw they were bad mouthing me on Facebook because I am up there *** about it ....
I actually got to the point were I said if this continues I will have to contact my lawyer I've been very patient .. And the way you speak to me and handle this is very Unprofessional
Yeah unacceptable. I know what your speaking about too, your dad does run a business which i know you have been around all your life lol.
Old 12-03-2015, 09:58 AM
reno808
Rennlist Member

We he had me by the ***** with my car now im at the point I don't give a **** it's winter anyways now .. I dropped he car off last winter .. Hoping to have it by summer lol
Dude you should have dropped it off my house. Would have had that rolling.
Old 12-03-2015, 10:04 AM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

Yeah unacceptable. I know what your speaking about too, your dad does run a business which i know you have been around all your life lol.
Yes I grew up a round a business .. We have had a lot of a pain in the *** customers and we currently still have them .... When we do a job a big one we get half now half when you pick up or we ask for a deposit .... If you call my shop I will pick up and let you know what's going on if there are any delays .. Some times if you call we won't get back to you for about ONE business day due to things get crazy as we all no ... But never have we not contacted a customer about any delays if we had them .. But I have never had a car sit there for over a week let alone a months... The customers that are a pain in the *** still come to my shop and I deal with it , why bc they are customers and they spend money .. Will I say some one is a pain in my ***** yes .. Would I every bad mouth them in public Let alone a social media site .. Never! You guys can check out my reviews online I have 5 stars on Google .. Yelp and all the other sites with multi reviews , not reviews from family members or friends well maybe one or 2 but mostly customers... If you spend 5 bucks I treat you them same as if you spend a couple thousand
Old 12-03-2015, 10:05 AM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

Dude you should have dropped it off my house. Would have had that rolling.
Hope you don't mind me asking for an update once a week seeing what's going on lollll
Old 12-03-2015, 11:14 AM
reno808
Rennlist Member

Yes I grew up a round a business .. We have had a lot of a pain in the *** customers and we currently still have them .... When we do a job a big one we get half now half when you pick up or we ask for a deposit .... If you call my shop I will pick up and let you know what's going on if there are any delays .. Some times if you call we won't get back to you for about ONE business day due to things get crazy as we all no ... But never have we not contacted a customer about any delays if we had them .. But I have never had a car sit there for over a week let alone a months... The customers that are a pain in the *** still come to my shop and I deal with it , why bc they are customers and they spend money .. Will I say some one is a pain in my ***** yes .. Would I every bad mouth them in public Let alone a social media site .. Never! You guys can check out my reviews online I have 5 stars on Google .. Yelp and all the other sites with multi reviews , not reviews from family members or friends well maybe one or 2 but mostly customers... If you spend 5 bucks I treat you them same as if you spend a couple thousand
which reminds me i gotta drop by one of these days.
Hope you don't mind me asking for an update once a week seeing what's going on lollll
LOL... bruh i don't know you are asking for a lot now...
Old 12-03-2015, 11:27 AM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

which reminds me i gotta drop by one of these days.LOL... bruh i don't know you are asking for a lot now...
Your in New York ? And in just messing with you ! Everything else I need done I should be able to do in house ! Looks like i have all winter to do it
Old 12-03-2015, 12:21 PM
reno808
Rennlist Member

Your in New York ? And in just messing with you ! Everything else I need done I should be able to do in house ! Looks like i have all winter to do it
Yea Rockland. yea you should know better than to ask for weekly updates
Old 12-03-2015, 12:30 PM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

Really ?? I never seen you around or have i ?
Old 12-03-2015, 12:35 PM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

As for weekly updates only when he said the car was going to be done over a month ago I got on his ***
Old 12-03-2015, 01:22 PM
reno808
Rennlist Member

Really ?? I never seen you around or have i ?
yea you have.... Its been a while
Old 12-03-2015, 01:31 PM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

yea you have.... Its been a while
Yes I recall I was young !! So anyways they texted me saying they are tuning my car I asked how long they said they don't know 😂😂 really you don't know how long it will take .. This will take months
Old 12-03-2015, 04:09 PM
obx_jk
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 3 Posts

Yes I recall I was young !! So anyways they texted me saying they are tuning my car I asked how long they said they don't know 😂😂 really you don't know how long it will take .. This will take months
who have you had conversation with? Kelli or Albert?

Quick Reply: Electromotive install