Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Winter project - full leather interior @ Classic9

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 07:20 PM
waizone
Rennlist Member

Received 53 Likes on 35 Posts

Leather options in a Porsche surely make the driving experience even more special. Would not order a modern Porsche without a leather dash. Your 944 looks spectacular.
Old 06-16-2016, 10:51 AM
Jlaa
Rennlist Member

Received 195 Likes on 126 Posts

Thanks for sharing, N. I quite admire the way Bob skivved the leather to fit onto the door openers and kept the seams straight on the door panel tops. Im sure the car feels very special now.

I am myself waiting with baited breath for Bob and his crew to complete the task of covering dash/doors/pillars/sides in leather for my own car - also, in effect, making a mostly vinyl car into a mostly leather car. I appreciate the improvement in tactile experience.
Old 06-23-2016, 11:08 AM
Nurburger
Rennlist Member

Received 637 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by waizone
Leather options in a Porsche surely make the driving experience even more special. Would not order a modern Porsche without a leather dash. Your 944 looks spectacular.
Completely agree.... Thanks for the compliment!

Originally Posted by Jlaa
Thanks for sharing, N. I quite admire the way Bob skivved the leather to fit onto the door openers and kept the seams straight on the door panel tops. Im sure the car feels very special now.

I am myself waiting with baited breath for Bob and his crew to complete the task of covering dash/doors/pillars/sides in leather for my own car - also, in effect, making a mostly vinyl car into a mostly leather car. I appreciate the improvement in tactile experience.
Jlaa - Rod Klinghoffer is actually the artist with the leather cutting & stitching skills, Bob and his crew are the ones that install the pieces that Rod creates, which is a very skilled process in itself.

Looking forward to seeing your interior when complete - it may be the first collaboration between C9 and Champagne....

Quick Reply: Winter project - full leather interior @ Classic9