Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2015, 09:57 PM
alxdgr8
Rennlist Member

Received 54 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Somebody jump on this, 1 owner 55k miles $9.4k

1 owner, 55k miles '86 951
$9400

Says pearl white in the ad, but sure looks alpine. Would be an even sweeter deal if it is indeed Pearl

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5069772800.html

Originally Posted by Craigslist
I'm selling my 1986 Porsche 944 Turbo, 1 owner with 55,104 original miles on it. This car is in excellent condition inside out and has been serviced at Porsche its entire life. From oil changes, brakes, tires to the Timing belt, they have done it all and I have most of its pedigree on hand. The inside of this car is like a walk back in time, there isn't a tear or rip on any of the seats or dash/door panels and the outside is just the same. Everything is 100% original right down to the Blaupunkt cassette player in the dash and the Radar Detector on the visor. The only thing on the inside is a little wear on the shifting **** but other than that you'd have to be looking for stuff in order to find it.

The car runs exceptional and the Turbo is super smooth. It gets to 100mph quickly and is one of the funnest sports cars to drive because of its handling and braking. It doesn't pull or shake in the steering wheel at any speed and is super smooth the faster it goes. The exterior is Pearl White and the interior is Champagne. It has power windows, mirrors, locks, sunroof and rear spoiler to name a few. Oh ya before I forget, it does have those crazy cool Flip up Headlights and driving lights as well.

I'm selling the car because it just doesn't get driven any more with the kids off to college and 3 other cars in the garage. If you are a serious buyer and are interested in looking at the car give me a call or shoot me a text, but Im not interested in being contacted by DEALERS or MARKETING companies wanting to sell it for me. Trades are possible but not preferred!!

Thank you for your interest
Todd
Old 06-12-2015, 12:34 PM
Spidey944
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That's a good deal for an unmolested car for sure assuming the mileage checks out.
Old 06-12-2015, 12:55 PM
Xaerran
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

If anyone is interested, I can go check out the car for you... Just let me know, it is about 15 miles from my house.
Old 06-12-2015, 01:33 PM
alxdgr8
Rennlist Member

Received 54 Likes on 36 Posts

And the ad's gone, knew it wouldn't last long.

Quick Reply: Somebody jump on this, 1 owner 55k miles $9.4k