New skin, new shoes. BIG makeover

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2013, 10:01 AM
Paulyy
Professional Hoon
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 333pg333
I've always liked that car...well except for the nose panel. Those stripes are subtle and almost stealthy. Wasn't that TMS's car?
Me to, i've always had a soft spot for that car. That noise panel is ugly. supposedly functional..

It is TMS's car
https://rennlist.com/forums/944-turb...k-to-pics.html
Old 04-25-2013, 10:05 AM
carlege
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bladed-vaults
Oh I completely agree. dont get me wrong I fully understand what people are looking for..
I also know that I'm not dead set on selling the car. I could finance a cayman if i wanted but a second car along side this the truck and my harley just doesn't seem like a "need" makes more sense to feel for selling this. n put a down on a cayman

I am also a firm believer on Unique.. there isnt a single 951 that looks like mine now. aside from the one on the lindsey website modeling the ram air scoop. (also has racing stripes.) that's fine and dandy if someone wants to have the same gaurds red porsche that everyone else has. or quarts or whatever. but how can you stand out in a crowd if you look the same?

then again the type of person described "professionals" doesn't want to stand out does he?

Carlege how do ya like Georgia? Ill be in Ft. Benning for advance training come august for 6 months before I deploy.. I hear im in for some hell weather vs here in CO

You are forgetting that these cars are pretty rare to see. nothing makes an entrance like a red Porsche 951 But they can blend when needed.

You will enjoy your time in Georgia. Take advantage of the wild life its a beautiful state. Even if its hot as ***** outside.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:26 AM
Bladed-vaults
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by carlege
You are forgetting that these cars are pretty rare to see. nothing makes an entrance like a red Porsche 951 But they can blend when needed.

You will enjoy your time in Georgia. Take advantage of the wild life its a beautiful state. Even if its hot as ***** outside.
you have a point. these and the 968 are a rare sight no matter the finish.

doubt ill see much wildlife m16's keep that away. Lookin forward to crawlin around your mountains though!

Quick Reply: New skin, new shoes. BIG makeover