Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

DFW 928 Owners going for a Drive instead of breakfast Saturday March 2

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 10:05 AM
Texbuckeye
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DFW 928 Owners going for a Drive instead of breakfast Saturday March 2

We usually meet for breakfast but the 951 guys inspired us to go for a drive on Saturday. As always you guys are welcome.

Here are the details as of yet. I cut and pasted from Laura's post.

March 2nd 928 DFW Lunch Gathering – we will be taking a road trip to The Elite Café in Waco, a drive through Cameron Park, stopping at Lover’s Leap, and instead of a Winery – I am arranging a tasting of Waco’s Awarding Winning Scotch from Balcones Distillery at a tasting room near Baylor. The Balcones Distillery is closed on weekends (I guess Waco has a lot of Monday Through Friday Whiskey Drinkers-I don’t blame them).

9?ish (Time TBD) - DFW meet up at Home Depot/Jack in the box at Sycamore School Rd[/B] off of I35W. (let me know what time and i will edit this)

10:30am – Drive Through Cameron park to Top of Lover’s Leap. I will get a map together so you guys can meet up with Mike (unless he meets you guys in DFW, I think that is yet to be decided) and follow him through Cameron Park to the top of Lover’s Leap. Yall will enjoy the drive and the view through the entire park is awesome.

11:30am to…? Lunch at The Elite Café. On the Circle.
Then to the Scotch Tasting or Dr. Pepper Museum – whichever is your preference. I will have directions to both so you can do both if you like.
Making it to Lover’s Leap at 10:30 would be good so whatever time you think you need to leave DFW area. Just let me know which Direction you will be coming from.

1pm - Balcones Distillery. Scotch Tasting.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:10 PM
racerxrick
Rennlist Member

wish I could...I work Saturday's (sales at Sewell Cadillac Grapevine). I can get out for a morning though not all day. Thanks for the invite, sounds like a good time!
Old 02-27-2013, 10:55 AM
Texbuckeye
Racer

No problem Rick. I will post again next month. They won't want to drive two months in a row.

Quick Reply: DFW 928 Owners going for a Drive instead of breakfast Saturday March 2