Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

HELP: 951 FRONT BUMPER LINER INSTALLATION

Old 11-13-2001, 12:23 AM
tt9714
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question HELP: 951 FRONT BUMPER LINER INSTALLATION

I'm working on replacing the front bumper undercover/lining on my 951. This is the black plastic trim piece that is in the shape of a crescent.

I tried ordering all of the parts from the dealer using the OEM parts diagram. However, I am having a difficult time determining the correct orientation of the 4 angle brackets that provide support on the back side.

Any perspective on how these parts go together would be appreciated. If anyone has easy access to a digital camera, and is willing to take a photo from their car that would be great.
Old 11-13-2001, 11:02 AM
RPG951S
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

In the process of getting my front clip refinished, I've removed the front under tray (the black plastic undertray), the front bumper, header panel and headlight covers.

I'm trying to visualize what you are talking about... but I don't understand.
There are a bunch of screws holding the leading edge of the undertray up, and a handful (I think 2 per side) bolts that hold the trailing edge up.

I also removed the bolts holding my front wheel inner fender liner so I could get easier access to the 'recessed bolts', but that was it.

What exactly are you talking about?
If you can wait, tonight I'll get a blowup of the factory manual diagram, and you highlight what your looking for....

Raagi
88 951S

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: HELP: 951 FRONT BUMPER LINER INSTALLATION