Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Car running on 3 cylinders

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 10:05 PM
LFA951
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dp951

Hello i can see by all your post on here that your tech did a great job . How many head gaskets latter

oh it blew again
It doesn't matter anymore, I've got a new car and my car is history as you are to me as well, enjoy the rest of your remaining existence and look forward to your eternity in hell...http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

David Pagan tearing up a customer's car...

http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/h...uemovie007.mp4
Old 01-13-2012, 10:20 PM
CyCloNe!
Rennlist Member

Received 124 Likes on 105 Posts

I honestly don't see why this conversation had to go this far. LFA951 moved on to a car that was newer and more practical for his liking. I can understand this the 944/951's can take a lot of love to get where you want them as with any old car. DP and LFA didn't have a good encounter lets just leave it at that, these things happen. Forgive and forget, its not worth the time being rude to one another. LFA congrats on your s2000 and DP congrats on still being a passionate 944/951 owner/builder.

Now lets all have cake
Old 01-13-2012, 10:25 PM
carlege
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LFA951
David Pagan tearing up a customer's car...

http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/h...uemovie007.mp4
Not a customers car. David bought it and fixed it. He likes to play with his toys. The car drives good i drove it a couple miles and David Drove me to the Airport in it.

I think you have said enough. just let it go
Old 01-13-2012, 11:49 PM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

You just shot yourself in the foot, remember this from a previous thread?

11-21-2011, 10:30 PM #74
JohnKoaWood
Addict
Rennlist Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
If that's the case then it can't be David Pagan at Promotion because he isn't a Rennlister because he said and I quote "All Rennlisters are bench racers".

I am one of the two Ramius is BS'ing about, the other is also a lister, and yes his car is at the shop you suggest..

And Aaron... Suck it!
Seriously dude, enjoy the S2000, have fun with it... please... And dont let the door hit you on the way out...

Originally Posted by ModdedEverything951S
You are a glutton for punishment.
Ya think? Sometimes you can take the llama away from the drama, but never the drama away from the llama!

Originally Posted by carlege
Not a customers car. David bought it and fixed it. He likes to play with his toys. The car drives good i drove it a couple miles and David Drove me to the Airport in it.

I think you have said enough. just let it go
You too man...

And finally... I leave this little tidbit...
Old 01-14-2012, 09:27 AM
LFA951
Drifting

Originally Posted by CyCloNe!
I honestly don't see why this conversation had to go this far. LFA951 moved on to a car that was newer and more practical for his liking. I can understand this the 944/951's can take a lot of love to get where you want them as with any old car. DP and LFA didn't have a good encounter lets just leave it at that, these things happen. Forgive and forget, its not worth the time being rude to one another. LFA congrats on your s2000 and DP congrats on still being a passionate 944/951 owner/builder.

Now lets all have cake
You know what, you're absolutely right, I am a Christian and it would be hypocrital of me to not forgive, so today I release all this anger and resentment I have towards this person for the unfair and unjust treatment he gave me for 2years and for the money he stole from me, DP 951 you are forgiven, I hope you repent of your sins and wrong doing for the day you will stand before your creator in judgement and account for all your actions....
Old 01-14-2012, 10:15 AM
Darwantae951

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

And here comes the religion...
Old 01-14-2012, 10:55 AM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Old 01-14-2012, 12:00 PM
LFA951
Drifting

And you should believe in something...
Old 01-14-2012, 06:09 PM
jtsporsche
Three Wheelin'

The problems all you people have is a simple turbo charger! We never have threads like this in the n/a forum.

Good reading, thanks for the laughs.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:36 PM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 80 Posts

I started getting confused reading about the 2 Luis' in this thread...but it's like one of those silly movies that you don't understand but still watch like a car wreck.

Thanks.
Old 01-14-2012, 09:01 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

They didn't have to meet you to know of you...you spelled my last name wrong, and I never needed these guys, I have my tech who finished what you screwed up....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to miss you. Never agin will I get to read that a tire sucks because the "sidewall" is ugly."

HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that you blew this engine STREET RACING, and you are about to be FORTY YEARS OLD simply means you deserved it. You've been a complete mental midget and you are TERRIBLE for this community, as evidenced by your moronic threads and your ABSURD responses to real tech answers, which were, by you, of total ignorance. Hey $$$$$$$$$ why didn't you ever ask yourself why YOUR genius tech could never get your engine to stop blowing head gaskets? psst...it's because he doesn't know what he's doing and you are too stupid to recognize it.
You have cut EVERY corner imagineable, on that car. I pity the poor guy who bought it from you for too much money, because I'M CONFIDENT that you lied about it's condition.

Good RIDDANCE!
DO NOT COME BACK.

Last edited by 911SLOW; 01-15-2012 at 01:09 PM. Reason: language
Old 01-14-2012, 10:41 PM
lee101315
Three Wheelin'

[quote=lart951;9181732]

Well, bye

outrageous...
Old 01-14-2012, 11:24 PM
LFA951
Drifting

Originally Posted by ehall
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to miss you. Never agin will I get to read that a tire sucks because the "sidewall" is ugly."

HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that you blew this engine STREET RACING, and you are about to be FORTY YEARS OLD simply means you deserved it. You've been a complete mental midget and you are TERRIBLE for this community, as evidenced by your moronic threads and your ABSURD responses to real tech answers, which were, by you, of total ignorance. Hey dumbass, why didn't you ever ask yourself why YOUR genius tech could never get your engine to stop blowing head gaskets? psst...it's because he doesn't know what he's doing and you are too stupid to recognize it.
You have cut EVERY corner imagineable, on that car. I pity the poor guy who bought it from you for too much money, because I'M CONFIDENT that you lied about it's condition.

Good RIDDANCE!
DO NOT COME BACK.
Hey , the only reason the car never ran right is because I got it from a scumbag who swindles people into signing short term contracts for long term delivery. He took out the engine that was supposed to come in it and swapped it out for an old one with scoring and who knows how many miles. He put a 944 bellhousing on it and the starter never fit right, he left the studs broken on the exhaust manifold on number 4, that's a DP car for ya!! I had a dud from the get go and it took months to get it running decent. The only reason why that snake is still alive is because I am a God fearing man and he is not worth it. Don't even mention my mechanic he can teach you a thing or two, he is a welder, electrician, mechanic and industrial machinery technician who makes $75 an hour and knows a lot more than just working on cars (which is as much as you probably know) and the reason why I may not be savy is because I am a sales person, not a grease monkey like you. So kiss my white hairy *** and I'll leave you with this, my friend Mike Damiza from Precision Motorsports who everyone here talked so much **** about, bought it from me!! Getting rid of it and the **** it came from is the best thing I could have done for the new year!!! I have push button starting now, no more oil leaks, crisper handling, open air and no more headaches (or Rennlist)!!I'm outta here!!

Last edited by 911SLOW; 01-15-2012 at 01:09 PM. Reason: language
Old 01-14-2012, 11:41 PM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Yeah Elliot, you f'n grease monkey... leave the poor poor sales guy who cant understand a contract alone...

You know, cause even 40yo septic tank salesmen need respect... (or perhaps it is scenic WV tour sales guys...)

Old 01-14-2012, 11:43 PM
LFA951
Drifting

Originally Posted by JohnKoaWood
Yeah Elliot, you f'n grease monkey... leave the poor poor sales guy who cant understand a contract alone...

You know, cause even 40yo septic tank salesmen need respect... (or perhaps it is scenic WV tour sales guys...)

A Contract is a written mutual agreement between two parties, designed to provide guidelines and terms based in accordance with what is discussed and agreed upon. Septic tank? Really, is that all you have? Is that the best you can come up with? Want a clue of the type of sales I do? Watch "Boiler Room" and you might get an idea.....

Quick Reply: Car running on 3 cylinders