Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Car running on 3 cylinders

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 05:02 PM
LFA951
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ModdedEverything951S
Amazing things can happen when one feels the need to defend himself. As far as I know, only one side of your story has ever been shared here.
I could care less what you or anyone else here thinks, but the truth is what matters and the reason he has no defense is because he knows it's true...
Old 01-13-2012, 05:04 PM
Darwantae951

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by LFA951
I could care less what you or anyone else here thinks, but the truth is what matters and the reason he has no defense is because he knows it's true...
You are a glutton for punishment.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:23 PM
LFA951
Drifting

To all you David Pagan followers, you don't have to listen to what I have to say about him, just look at the facts, the guy has no occupational license (needed to run a LEGAL business), no official website or listing for his practice in the directory, no employee on a payroll, he works behind a garage door, has no sign on the front showing the company name (cause it's not legit), he obviously doesn't do his taxes right with the IRS or claim his total earnings, he is in a ghetto district, and he makes you sign a contract for your piece of mind which he knows he will not honor. He does not work 8 hours a day, he only works when he feels like it and that's why he takes 1-2 years to finish a car and when he finishes it, it's half ***! Don't take my word for it, call shops around him and ask about David Pagan. You'll see that the only reason they like him is because of all the business they are making fixing cars he F#!@d up. Ask the real (and reputable) Porsche Shops in South Florida about who he is, I invite you to, Ask Ian at 944online (954) 968-3766 what he thinks about him, ask Vinnie at Gulf performance (954) 783-7345 about the cars he's had to fix that were Promotion cars or Bob Varela at Foreign Affairs (954) 746-0488 or Mike Gokey at Gokey Performance (954) 772-6272 or Justin Stokes and Stokes Automotive (954)458-0044 or Alec or Adam at Wolf Cars in Miami (305) 593-8162, go ahead, I dare you to....Wake up and ask anyone of these guy DP 951 I'm done here! Good luck to you all!!

These are the real deal

http://www.goldcoastregion.org/TechStations.aspx
Old 01-13-2012, 05:39 PM
lee101315
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea, I'm turning 40 in May and I've really outgrown the car, my mechanice hates it cause it's a bitch to work on (nothing is easy on those cars he says) plus the rear axles are making noise, it's leaking from the power steering rack and oil pan gasket, on boost it blows grey smoke, it's burning oil, it has scoring on the cylinder walls, the a/c and sunroof never worked, the rear hatch won't open, it was a David Pagan car (Promotion), so it never ran well to begin with, need I say more? I enjoyed it for the 6 years I drove it (8 since I bought it, 2 years of which it took for him to almost complete it) and now it's time to move on!
I guess. Ive done a lot of work on my 951's over the years, and im just glad I never had to pay for any of the labor. They really are a handful to maintain...but worth it to me. If you have 5 or 6k pending in work to get a car leak free and reliable, you might as well just sell it and buy something easier to maintain. People here dont understand that not everyone is a mechanic or mechanically inclined here on rennlist.

Id never give up on my 951, ive been fighting tooth and nail to make everything perfect, and I wont let my cars strong will to fall apart win
Old 01-13-2012, 06:18 PM
lee101315
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by carlege
In the gay community
Well I guess its the gay community that beats the 951 at local autoXs?
Seriously though, I love my 951, but the S2000 really is a Mazda Miata on steroids. Putting the name aside (which reminds most people of typical slow and lowered fwd hatches with fart cans) they have a low, balanced center of gravity, theyre light, rwd, and rev to 9k. What else can you ask for?
Old 01-13-2012, 08:03 PM
Black51
Three Wheelin'

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by lee101315
Seriously though, I love my 951, but the S2000 really is a Mazda Miata on steroids. Putting the name aside (which reminds most people of typical slow and lowered fwd hatches with fart cans) they have a low, balanced center of gravity, theyre light, rwd, and rev to 9k. What else can you ask for?
MORE POWER!!
Old 01-13-2012, 08:07 PM
carlege
Drifting

Originally Posted by lee101315
If you measure a 1980s sports car against an almost modern sports car you're going to be disappointed 100% of the time. Apples and Oranges.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:15 PM
BlueRiver86
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

racing a 370Z
turning 40 in May

/thread
Old 01-13-2012, 08:45 PM
86 951 Driver
Race Car

Whats the story on the spark plugs Lart?
Old 01-13-2012, 08:50 PM
lee101315
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by carlege
If you measure a 1980s sports car against an almost modern sports car you're going to be disappointed 100% of the time. Apples and Oranges.
I think I'd rather watch paint dry than debate on which is a 'better' car. But give the guy a break on his choice of car, it's not like he sold his 951 for a Toyota sienna...
Old 01-13-2012, 08:57 PM
dp951
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

To all you David Pagan followers, you don't have to listen to what I have to say about him, just look at the facts, the guy has no occupational license (needed to run a LEGAL business), no official website or listing for his practice in the directory, no employee on a payroll, he works behind a garage door, has no sign on the front showing the company name (cause it's not legit), he obviously doesn't do his taxes right with the IRS or claim his total earnings, he is in a ghetto district, and he makes you sign a contract for your piece of mind which he knows he will not honor. He does not work 8 hours a day, he only works when he feels like it and that's why he takes 1-2 years to finish a car and when he finishes it, it's half ***! Don't take my word for it, call shops around him and ask about David Pagan. You'll see that the only reason they like him is because of all the business they are making fixing cars he F#!@d up. Ask the real (and reputable) Porsche Shops in South Florida about who he is, I invite you to, Ask Ian at 944online (954) 968-3766 what he thinks about him, ask Vinnie at Gulf performance (954) 783-7345 about the cars he's had to fix that were Promotion cars or Bob Varela at Foreign Affairs (954) 746-0488 or Mike Gokey at Gokey Performance (954) 772-6272 or Justin Stokes and Stokes Automotive (954)458-0044 or Alec or Adam at Wolf Cars in Miami (305) 593-8162, go ahead, I dare you to....Wake up and ask anyone of these guy DP 951 I'm done here! Good luck to you all!!

These are the real deal

http://www.goldcoastregion.org/TechStations.aspx

Hey Luis
I should have given you more LUV
Thank USA for free speech
. and OPINIONS
I do know Ian he's purchased parts off me and I ve purchase a couple cars from him over the years, he still has pictures of a red 87 turbo that's on his parts site , it was stolen and the owner and I asked him to look out for it ? next thing we knew it was being parted ( ask him about that car ) and ask about the 911 missing parts ?? , I also met Mike at Gokey ( he sold me a 915 trans / smart guy nice work ) I met Vinni at Home stead He even commented how nice my red turbo was he had a rose 88 at time ,
As for Adam at wolf cars His little brother Alec never paid me to get his car running years ago the white 1987 turbo ( bad air flow meter as well as wired wrong , this is when he was a parts guy at vertex in coral gables . stiffed me for a mere $200 call and ask about that ( Hmmm ) as for the the other guys never met them .... So i could ever comment about some i never met .

But the funny thing to me is you know all these great Porsche shops and the owners But your car blew the head gasket how many times (3) , and you still couldn't get it right. ??? They must really appreciate your business. or lack of it.

Do a search on here on Luis AVLA and read his intelligent questions ...Hey i do give you props to have this much energy after 6 painful years ( ALL you had to do is apologize to me that's it just apologize

Good luck with the honda Its Still a shame Your 86 turbo after 6 years still did'nt get there. oh that s DP fault in Opa locka

Last edited by dp951; 01-13-2012 at 09:55 PM.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:03 PM
dp951
Racer

Originally Posted by 86 951 Driver
Whats the story on the spark plugs Lart?
THAT's my fault DP in opa locka gotta luv these cars
Old 01-13-2012, 09:08 PM
dp951
Racer

Congratulations, you finally got a lift!! It's about time, doesn't matter, if you had any ambition of moving up in life you would've moved from that hole in the wall you have in ghetto town, too bad you can't afford to pay for a nice shop in a decent location, did you finally decide to go legal and get an occupational business license? Wow, you joined the forum, I thought you said all Rennlisters were "bench racers"?? Doesn't you're joining kinda contradict that statement??
I like the HONDA/ and Luis thank U for all the LUV over the past 6 years HAPPY NEW YEAR too u 2.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:47 PM
LFA951
Drifting

Originally Posted by dp951

Hey Luis
I should have given you more LUV
Thank USA for free speech
. and OPINIONS
I do know Ian he's purchased parts off me and I ve purchase a couple cars from him over the years, he still has pictures of a red 87 turbo that's on his parts site , it was stolen and the owner and I asked him to look out for it ? next thing we knew it was being parted ( ask him about that car ) and ask about the 911 missing parts ?? , I also met Mike at Gokey ( he sold me a 915 trans / smart guy nice work ) I met Vinni at Home stead He even commented how nice my red turbo was he had a rose 88 at time ,
As for Adam at wolf cars His little brother Alec never paid me to get his car running years ago the white 1987 turbo ( bad air flow meter as well as wired wrong , this is when he was a parts guy at vertex in coral gables . stiffed me for a mere $200 call and ask about that ( Hmmm ) as for the the other guys never met them .... So i could ever comment about some i never met .

But the funny thing to me is you know all these great Porsche shops and the owners But your car blew the head gasket how many times (3) , and you still couldn't get it right. ??? They must really appreciate your business. or lack of it.

Do a search on here on Luis AVLA and read his intelligent questions ...Hey i do give you props to have this much energy after 6 painful years ( ALL you had to do is apologize to me that's it just apologize

Good luck with the hoda Its Still a shame Your 86 turbo after 6 years still did'nt get there. oh that s DP fault in Opa locka
They didn't have to meet you to know of you...you spelled my last name wrong, and I never needed these guys, I have my tech who finished what you screwed up....
Old 01-13-2012, 09:59 PM
dp951
Racer

Congratulations, you finally got a lift!! It's about time, doesn't matter, if you had any ambition of moving up in life you would've moved from that hole in the wall you have in ghetto town, too bad you can't afford to pay for a nice shop in a decent location, did you finally decide to go legal and get an occupational business license? Wow, you joined the forum, I thought you said all Rennlisters were "bench racers"?? Doesn't you're joining kinda contradict that statement??
They didn't have to meet you to know of you...you spelled my last name wrong, and I never needed these guys, I have my tech who finished what you screwed up....

Hello i can see by all your post on here that your tech did a great job . How many head gaskets latter

oh it blew again

Quick Reply: Car running on 3 cylinders