Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

lights

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2003, 11:24 PM
Marc944T
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool lights

i have a 86 944 turbo and i want to know if anyone knows of any web sites or any other places were i can get the lights on the side and the orange blinker in the front clear. also i want to make the back orange blinker red. so if any one knows anything that can help me find these lights please help me out and tell me any information you might know. thank you for listening and for any information you might give me.
Old 01-13-2003, 01:38 AM
coolhand
Racer

I haven't seen these anywher but I am also interested in these so if you find some please let me know!
Old 01-13-2003, 01:56 AM
pikey7
Drifting

for the front blinkers, contact sweanders who hangs around on here sometimes. For the side blinkers, If i remember then <a href="http://www.design911.co.uk" target="_blank">www.design911.co.uk</a> has them.
Old 01-13-2003, 03:06 AM
Olli Snellman
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Joakim from Sweden manufactures clear front indicator lenses for 951.He's also starting to manufacture clear side marker lenses for US spec cars.If you want to have euro spec side blinkers, just buy VW Golf II lenses.They are the same as Porsche used.They can be found several different colors.For red backlights just paint them as most of us have done.In US buy some Testors paint (in Europe Duplicolor transparent)
Jonas from Sweden is manufacturing clear lenses for backlights.It replaces the amber section.
I have those clear front indicators and i have allready ordered clear side markers & rear blinker lenses.I also have those Euro spec side repeters (clear) installed into my car.

Quick Reply: lights