Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

EBC help

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 03:57 PM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EBC help

i just installed a greaddy profect b spec 2 controler. i am having problems adjusting it with all the settings. my WG would flutter when i hit boost and then it would stay open it would not open smoothly. I fixed that problem by lowering the Gain. but when i spool my high setting 18psi after getting on it it stutters to go and chokes up after going thru a grear or 2 put it pulls smoothly. my low setting is 14.5psi does not do that. any one have one installed and can help me tune it proplery

Thanks devon johns son
Old 11-30-2011, 06:15 PM
Scott H
Three Wheelin'

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

What software/tuning are you running? Have you run 18psi before without problem?
Old 11-30-2011, 07:47 PM
reno808
Rennlist Member

DUDE you gotta read the instructions. Now i am assuming you have this hooked up correctly. Eventhough i know better then to assume on here. IF u want to make sure then SEARCH i used to run the same exact one as you and i got my pluming from here on RENNLIST. So if you have it right then when ever it flutters dial it back a couple of numbers until it stops fluttering. you should start seeing improvements right away
Old 12-01-2011, 04:38 PM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

i fixed the fluttering problem i have it hooked up right. the filter that goes on the vacume into the controler wich way does it go or does it even matter?. it just so hard to adjust and to get it spot on. and yes i ran 18psi with out a problem i has the rouge chips in my car with map sensor.

@RENO what are you using now since you useto run EBC
Old 12-01-2011, 08:20 PM
reno808
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by JBrown
i fixed the fluttering problem i have it hooked up right. the filter that goes on the vacume into the controler wich way does it go or does it even matter?. it just so hard to adjust and to get it spot on. and yes i ran 18psi with out a problem i has the rouge chips in my car with map sensor.

@RENO what are you using now since you useto run EBC
yes it matters. I use the link to control boost
Old 12-02-2011, 11:57 AM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

the link ? wich was does the filter go there is a clear side and a black side wich side goes towards the contoller
Old 12-02-2011, 12:22 PM
reno808
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by JBrown
the link ? wich was does the filter go there is a clear side and a black side wich side goes towards the contoller
Yes a Link Standalone ems. there sound be a arrow. the manual displays it correctly as well because mine didnt have a arrow some reason. You need the filter on there because the EBC is sensitive and if the air is too erratic then it can cause ebc to crazy.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:17 PM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

ok well mine is reading proplery bc i have a gauge in there 2 and they read the same ty. still trying to tune it proplery

Quick Reply: EBC help