944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

insurance

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2002 | 10:28 AM
CurlyDE
Rennlist Member

Progressive is providing full coverage on both of my cars ... 951 is listed as secondary.
Old 05-23-2002 | 10:16 AM
cheetah chrome
Addict
Rennlist Member

Smile

i have full coverage through state farm...but have a note. just a bit of advise for all 951 owners, find out what the insurance company will give you for your car if it gets totalled. when they gave me my rates i was wondering why it was so inexpensive for an 87 car w/ only 80k in excellent condition. i have FULL coverage meaning 250 deductable, full tort, upped liabilities, etc... the kicker is if the car gets wrecked state farm was only going to give me 5,000 bucks and then the option to buy the car off of them if i wanted it. so i went and got the car appraised and its now insured for 11,500. i bought the car for 11,300 a month ago and have no mods on it yet, but the way it sounds is that alot of rennlisters have alot of money and time invested into their cars. it would be a shame to get a check for 5k and then have to buy back all of your mods in a bent frame. just some advise im sure alot of you already know.

Quick Reply: insurance