FS: Innovate LM-2 Digital Wideband Kit - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices

FS: Innovate LM-2 Digital Wideband Kit

Old 05-15-2011, 04:57 PM
bw993
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default FS: Innovate LM-2 Digital Wideband Kit

Selling my one year old Innovate LM-2 AFR & OBDII Meter. Comes with latest LCD display/monitor, O2 WB sensor, bung+plug, software, inductive RPM sensor, USB cable and exhaust pipe clamp for tail pipe testing. Complete kit and accessories were $450.

Asking $325+shipping.

Bill
Old 05-15-2011, 05:16 PM
zerMATT951
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

I've been thinking about picking one of those up, but i cant figure out whether or not folks like them... Why are you selling?
Old 05-15-2011, 05:55 PM
TurboS2
User

PM sent
Old 05-15-2011, 06:36 PM
bw993
Addict
Rennlist Member

The LM-2 has worked great. It does everything and can display multiple parameters on the display as I am driving. Also, records for later analysis without need for a PC to SD media card. The best thing about my setup was that I could work on different cars, since my sensor hookups were external and the O2 sensor was just clamped to the tail pipe. I only am selling because I need to fund the repairs on my 951 (rod bearings).

Bill

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: