Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Power Issues in my 951

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 07:49 PM
FDPJR
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Power Issues in my 951

I have an 86 944 turbo - I had been driving it down the road in the past at night- and suddenly all the lights- dash, headlights running lights would go out- pitch blackness, then 10 seconds later pop back on- Any ideas.

I am also having some issues in the rear of the car right now- Rear windshield wiper was getting power continuously and wouldnt shut off even after the car was shut off- We checked the motor and it seemed the motor had burnt out- No I have installed another motor and there is no power going to it when i hit the switch-

Back in that same area I'm having problems with the sunroof- seems to be power getting back to the relay bar- relays are checking out fine- checked the relay inbetween the visors and that worked- even put raw power to the motor and it raised up and down- but when i try it through the switch theres nothing- the roof will shut but not open or arms retract. (yes, we checked the switch as well) any suggestions?
Old 04-25-2011, 08:15 PM
User 52121
Nordschleife Master

Received 134 Likes on 91 Posts

Re: lights I'd start with what's common across all those elements: the headlight switch.

Quick Reply: Power Issues in my 951