XP WTB interior bits...

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 12:02 PM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default XP WTB interior bits...

Looking for excellent condition:

Black Sun Visors Found a set, thanks Doug!
Black rear 3 point belts, with all mounting hardware! Might have a set, or two....

also looking for a 944NA front air dam in top shelf condition.. prefer medium slate gray...

PM or post here...

Paypal waiting!

Last edited by JohnKoaWood; 02-27-2011 at 10:56 PM.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:49 PM
400hp944
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by JohnKoaWood
Looking for excellent condition:

Black Sun Visors
Black rear 3 point belts, with all mounting hardware!

also looking for a 944NA front air dam in top shelf condition.. prefer medium slate gray...

PM or post here...

Paypal waiting!

Hey John, I think I have everything you are looking for. Not sure about the seat belt hardware though. I have all the hardware from when I stripped my car, but not sure exactly what items (bolts, washers etc.) are needed for the belts. I will dig the items out this weekend. If you know what the hardware consists of, let me know and I will see what I have.
Scott
Old 02-26-2011, 01:08 AM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by 400hp944
Hey John, I think I have everything you are looking for. Not sure about the seat belt hardware though. I have all the hardware from when I stripped my car, but not sure exactly what items (bolts, washers etc.) are needed for the belts. I will dig the items out this weekend. If you know what the hardware consists of, let me know and I will see what I have.
Scott
I have a list of part numbers sitting right here... give me a minute and I will dig up parts descriptions and post it!
Old 02-26-2011, 01:35 AM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

OK, here is a snapshot of the pieces I need from the pet... except for part number 4 and 5 and the wonderful parts descriptions from the PET.. I will see if DC Auto has better descriptions (they usually do...)
Attached Images    
Old 02-26-2011, 01:41 AM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

I will also jump out there and say everything EXCEPT 1 piece is available from DC Auto for about $320... If I dont have actual parts locked on my Monday I am calling Sunset Porsche and seeing what they can do for me...

I am in Court on Monday afternoon, and in custody hearing next week, I need to have rear seatbelts suitable for my kids, in this car soonish... unless I plan on being a total *****... which I could, but I don't plan on...

OH, and DC autos descriptions of this stuff isn't any better.... and Yes I am looking for the infamous M335 parts (Already have replacement carpet panels... which are damn near impossible to find... which reminds me... I need to unpack them!)
Old 02-26-2011, 03:32 PM
400hp944
Burning Brakes

I'm digging in to my big box-O-fun. Will report back!

Quick Reply: XP WTB interior bits...