Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

944 Race Car Rolling Chassis F/S

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 03:04 PM
allang
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 944 Race Car Rolling Chassis F/S

I'm listing this for a friend of mine that is looking to sell it, the details are as follows:

1987 944 Turbo, wide body Race Car rolling chassis for sale $5000.00 (over $20K invested)

The body parts were purchased from GT-Racing.com (you can find more info and original pricing for the parts at http://www.gt-racing.com/pdfs/GTR944.pdf ). The wide body has been fully molded in to the original parts (It was done with strength in mind, so much so that you could stand on the rocker panels without deflection). The front clip is attached with zeus fasteners and can be removed in seconds. This vehicle was NOT used after body work was complete.

All add on body parts (including the hood) are made of high quality fiberglass with a flawless gel coat. The parts have a very nice coat of white paint on them that could be a finished color if you were looking for a white car.

The car will come with NO interior, only the main body as shown in the images, (this means no seat, no dash, none of the parts shown in the trunk area). I do NOT have the rear deck lid for this car. The aluminum wheels shown in the image will not come with the vehicle, others will be provided for transport.

If interested contact Tony @ (908) 797-3558 or quattro_racer@yahoo.com for additional information and picutres.
Attached Images   
Old 12-07-2010, 03:42 PM
dillon410021
Race Car

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

you need to be a paying member to post for sale threads! Nice car by the way!

Quick Reply: 944 Race Car Rolling Chassis F/S