Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 03:23 PM
jasonlp
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teaser Revealed!

Big thanks to:
Andrew Grubb - We Tune Autosport - Head Mechanic
Vic Timpauer - Pauer Tunning - Full Sequential Injection Vi-Pec V44 stand alone kit (plug'n play)
David Mcgrath - Custom Engineered Performance - Fuel rail kit
Robby (don't know your last name) IceShark kit - Battery/starter/headlight kit

Final stage has been installed of a 3 year project including upgrades not mentioned above and a lot of money down the toilet, time wasted, blood spilled and headaches migraines and insanity dances.. oh and yes tears of both joy and pain..

Needs to be cleaned up and put back together, a bit more love but now dyno ready. Aug 9th lets see what Christine brings to the table can she finely be exorcised out? Or not..
Attached Images    

Last edited by jasonlp; 07-29-2010 at 07:23 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:32 PM
piperporsche180944
Burning Brakes

Great job! Looks awesome!
Old 07-29-2010, 03:47 PM
Scott H
Three Wheelin'

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Daaaayum, lookin good. Love that you kept it looking stockish under the hood too, I'm not a fan of flashy colors.

Have you worked with the Vi-Pec personally, or has your tuner been using it? Tim's Vi-Pec setup looks real nice with the fully terminated loom, but I've heard things about the Vi-Pec tuning UI being not so user friendly, just wondering if that was hearsay or if they have advanced in that regard in the past few years. Probably a good question to ask Tim so hopefully he can pop his head in.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:51 PM
jasonlp
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Scott H
Daaaayum, lookin good. Love that you kept it looking stockish under the hood too, I'm not a fan of flashy colors.

Have you worked with the Vi-Pec personally, or has your tuner been using it? Tim's Vi-Pec setup looks real nice with the fully terminated loom, but I've heard things about the Vi-Pec tuning UI being not so user friendly, just wondering if that was hearsay or if they have advanced in that regard in the past few years. Probably a good question to ask Tim so hopefully he can pop his head in.
So far just me =D with Vic's(Pauer Tuning) help. The GUI is really easy and intuitive. My only prior experience was with Vitesse and I picked it up no problem.

I tried very hard to keep things stock looking but in the end as you can see not quite. At least in person it looks like everything belongs there and it's not flashy.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:56 PM
Scott H
Three Wheelin'

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Good to hear, and whoops, I was thinking Vic and wrote Tim lol.

To be fair the person that told me the Vi-Pec UI sucked couldn't hack his way through a Hondata install so I guess I should take it with several grains of salt.
Old 07-29-2010, 06:07 PM
jasonlp
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Scott H
Good to hear, and whoops, I was thinking Vic and wrote Tim lol.

To be fair the person that told me the Vi-Pec UI sucked couldn't hack his way through a Hondata install so I guess I should take it with several grains of salt.
My bad I wrote Tim Pauer instead of Vic Timpauer

Quick Reply: Teaser Revealed!