Old 09-21-2009, 05:05 PM
KuHL 951
Hey Man
Rennlist Member

Received 181 Likes on 106 Posts

Originally Posted by damiza318
Check out the link.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=160360057512

Sold it to some guy today in Greece for his offer price of $60 plus $100 international shipping. It will fit in a flat-rate international Priority mailing box although I plan to send it either Fed-ex or UPS. So I guess you're right, someone wouldn't buy it as a core for $95, but they would buy it as a core for $160.
$60 is a fair price for a core; he must be desperate though to pay $100 in shipping. Has the dollar tanked that low or have all the worn out K26 units in Europe been converted to hair driers? People are just laughing at your original ad and the 'quick spool' comment, I thought it was funny but veiled humor doesn't work well on eBay or here from the looks of it. It just proves if you leave something on eBay long enough someone will bite. Good luck on your other sales.
Old 09-21-2009, 07:15 PM
951_RS
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by damiza318
I know you've always made me laugh, especially when you get into it with the 928 owners.

I'll never forget that one photo you had posted of the 928-turned-pick-up truck with the two fat chicks sitting in the back of it.

And thanks, Lart....

Everyone knows that you're a good guy.

Lart even once shipped a dash bracket to one of my customers for me which was a HUGE favor and I still appreciate it to this day. By him having been willing to do that for me, it had helped me to get out of a bad situation in which I had sold the bracket to a customer, and then only afterwards did I realize that I was out of stock.

You were actually my original inspiration to do what I do today.

And you're right, that guy Pete with the 993 is a jerk-off. Hopefully, he'll keep his mouth shut from now on and we'll never have to hear from him again.
Ok, just don't log in under that guise anymore and we'll be peachy

Quick Reply: Ebay is So Funny!