Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Shiney stuff from Lindsey with Pics

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009 | 10:42 AM
Josh B
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default Shiney stuff from Lindsey with Pics

Got this stuff yesterday from Mattycakes on the board. Super fast shipping and well packaged! I am going to install the turbo on my car for sure but I think I will sell the billet fuel rail system and the fuel inlet line and filter. Also I'll have the 60-1 hifi turbo (oil cooled only) with a #8 hotside off my car to sell.

The billet fuel rail system retails from Lindsey for $645.85 and the pressure gauge is another $59.95. I am thinking I'll look for $550 shipped. Nothing has been installed on a car but there are some scuffs in the annodizing on the rail as pictured.

The fuel inlet line and filter retails for $289.95. Looking for $195 shipped on it. This setup runs from the back of the car at the fuel pump all the way to the fuel rail if you want.

The turbo pictured is the new one. I can get some pics for anyone interested in the turbo I am replacing on my car. Probably will start out asking $400 on it.

Old 09-17-2009 | 11:27 AM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Very nice said the green eyed man.
Old 09-17-2009 | 03:17 PM
lee101315
Three Wheelin'

Is that the Super 75?
Old 09-17-2009 | 03:22 PM
Josh B
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by lee101315
Is that the Super 75?
Super 61.

I listed this stuff on the Atlanta Craigslist and go this reply already Wish I was IT savy enough to strike back at a scammer like this.

Hello my name is anthony,i saw your item listed on CL, and i am interested in buying it,let me know if still available and perhaps in good condition,I will await your response and will proceed with purchase immediately from you,so please kindly withdraw the advert from CL. Please be informed

that i will be paying with a certified money order from my Bank as i just moved here from Glendale AZ on a job transfer.I will need the following details to mail the payment later in the day ...

1.Name to be on the payment
2.Home address
3.Cell phone #

I am completely satisfied with the advert and the payment will be delivered within 2-3 working days.** I use a hearing impaired phone # and will receive your calls via email I await your response and i will proceed with purchase if its still for sale and in good condition

Thanks God bless.
Old 09-17-2009 | 04:18 PM
Buckaroo Banzi
Racer

Default Love it!!

Originally Posted by Josh B
Super 61.

I listed this stuff on the Atlanta Craigslist and go this reply already Wish I was IT savy enough to strike back at a scammer like this.

Hello my name is anthony,i saw your item listed on CL, and i am interested in buying it,let me know if still available and perhaps in good condition,I will await your response and will proceed with purchase immediately from you,so please kindly withdraw the advert from CL. Please be informed

that i will be paying with a certified money order from my Bank as i just moved here from Glendale AZ on a job transfer.I will need the following details to mail the payment later in the day ...

1.Name to be on the payment
2.Home address
3.Cell phone #

I am completely satisfied with the advert and the payment will be delivered within 2-3 working days.** I use a hearing impaired phone # and will receive your calls via email I await your response and i will proceed with purchase if its still for sale and in good condition

Thanks God bless.

I love the homey "Thanks God bless.[/QUOTE]" touch

To you and me this is so transparent think about the untold millions who fall for this crap, it boggles the mind...

-BB
Old 09-17-2009 | 10:08 PM
white924s
Rennlist Member

Nice stuff. I have the fuel rail on my car, and I believe it's a high quality product. I had some initial issues because I (foolishly thinking I knew my way around an Earl's catalog better than Lindsey) went with different hose and had some sealing "problems". Since I replaced the hose though with proper stainless braided stuff, I have had no issues whatsoever, so my only advice would to anyone buying this would be to make sure you build the hydraulic lines carefully. Otherwise, best of luck with the sale!
Old 09-25-2009 | 11:33 AM
Josh B
Addict
Rennlist Member

Sold the fuel rail setup. Still have the fuel inlet line kit. Haven't installed the turbo yet
Old 09-25-2009 | 12:24 PM
choinga
Three Wheelin'

I love the look of that Lindsey rail - but two screws holding it in scares the hell out of me...

Quick Reply: Shiney stuff from Lindsey with Pics