944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Well its wrecked...

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 03:03 AM
INURGRL951
Three Wheelin'

Location: out in the sticks and flat lands of va wondering around for an open field or pavement!!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John that is why easier to fix then the rearend issue I had last years TWICE!!!! Fix it get it rolling the economy is crap anyway so values are down and you know what you got into it. Continue to your perfection with it after fix you won't know the difference other then on it's history. Unless you seen the creases in the frame rails i'm almost certain that the bumper shock took all the hit.
Old 09-17-2009, 08:47 AM
Chris White
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 36 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by Wormhole
If you want to fix it, try Natal Auto in the bronx. Best body shop in the area and a 944 racer. He can bend that right back on the frame machine in no time, and he is very fair.
If thats your racing buddy - he does do nice body / paint work!!!
Old 09-17-2009, 08:51 AM
Chris White
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 36 Likes on 27 Posts

Curses can be lifted with the right combination of chickens, full moon nights and a lot of rituals.

If it is really bad you might need to find a virgin….but it may be easier to part it out than find a willing virgin!

Oh yeah - you may need the Porsche factory tool to fuuly remove the curse - part # P666
Old 09-17-2009, 11:13 AM
PorscheDoc
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris White
Curses can be lifted with the right combination of chickens, full moon nights and a lot of rituals.

If it is really bad you might need to find a virgin….but it may be easier to part it out than find a willing virgin!

Oh yeah - you may need the Porsche factory tool to fuuly remove the curse - part # P666
Don't forget the sacrificial goat!
Old 09-17-2009, 11:24 AM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chris White

I don't care who you are. Thats funny right there!
Old 09-17-2009, 11:32 AM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 92 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by PorscheDoc
Don't forget the sacrificial goat!
Well, talking about goats it reminds me of the 928 guys, which have found a way to remove the curse from their cars. According to Hacker-Pschorr in the following video you will see the ritual to remove the curse but instead of reindeer's they use goats. Coincidentally the same system is used by the guys who do a V8 conversion in their 951's, but instead of doing the deer's ********* they let the deer crush their *****.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d57_1252896335
Old 09-17-2009, 11:39 AM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by lart951
Well, talking about goats it reminds me of the 928 guys, which have found a way to remove the curse from their cars. According to Hacker-Pschorr in the following video you will see the ritual to remove the curse but instead of reindeer's they use goats. Coincidentally the same system is used by the guys who do a V8 conversion in their 951's, but instead of doing the deer's ********* they let the deer crush their *****.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d57_1252896335
Old 09-19-2009, 03:33 AM
FASTRNU
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1 you guys bust me up
Old 09-19-2009, 04:12 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by porshhhh951
My wife pretty much said the same damn thing as have all my close friends. It seems like every 6 months something happens with this thing. It just been cursed forever. I bought the car and have been making it nice ever since and it just never seems to reward me. Here I have a chance to break clean and its hard not too.

It really breaks my heart because the car was getting so ridiculously badass. I mean I was replacing everything, trim, switches, rubber surround, you name it. What a freggin waste of time/energy and money. You wanna make me an offer Luis???

Hell part of the car is yours already
Get it fixed and sell it. There are plenty of nice 951's on the market...that will not require farm animals OR monkeys!
Old 09-19-2009, 09:17 AM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by ehall
Get it fixed and sell it. There are plenty of nice 951's on the market...that will not require farm animals OR monkeys!
Or looking like you are going down on a raindeer... Lart, NEVER post anything like that again.... please....

Quick Reply: Well its wrecked...