Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 03:32 PM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MM951
Pudges, those injectors also came from me....used with this exact setup

John, why selling?
I just picked up another set of stock injectors, but the 85s I got from you are just sitting, I am currently running a flow matched set of 55lb injectors, and they have plenty of room left on them considering my current setup with a 26-6 running at 15lbs boost.... Might upgrade this winter (3L, bigger turbo, exhaust, full massage of the car..but still undecided), and If I do I MIGHT need to go bigger then, but If he can use them to get his car on the road now... I never mind helping someone out..Isn't that what these on-line communities are all about?

Still undecided about winter upgrades... Have to wait and see what happens with my contract in oct-nov timeframe...

PM Sent..
Old 08-18-2009, 02:56 PM
pudges951
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MM951
I have an old Huntley Racing /ARC-2 MAF kit I'd sell for $100 - It's not the best or modern technology ( I replaced it with a Vitesse MAF - best money I ever spent on the car) but the car will run/drive which should help get more $$ when selling

PM sent... waiting on reply....
Old 08-18-2009, 11:28 PM
pa944red
Rennlist Member

Well damn, if I would have known it was going to get parted I would have hung on to it

If anyone has any questions I will do my best to answer them to keep the car in one piece, well minus the MAF and injectors. Send questions to kilko944 at yahoo.com, I will be out of town for a week or so and can not get PM's to work on my phone.

in case anyone is wondering, I am the previous owner.

Tom
Old 08-19-2009, 12:40 AM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by pa944red
Well damn, if I would have known it was going to get parted I would have hung on to it

If anyone has any questions I will do my best to answer them to keep the car in one piece, well minus the MAF and injectors. Send questions to kilko944 at yahoo.com, I will be out of town for a week or so and can not get PM's to work on my phone.

Tom
He has already purchased a set of injectors, and is working on the MAF that was originally paired with the injector set I shipped him yesterday... I believe we have convinced him to get it running...
Old 08-19-2009, 12:44 AM
MM951
Race Director

Received 49 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by pudges951
PM sent... waiting on reply....
responded a few hours ago.. I suck at the PMs...
Old 08-19-2009, 10:02 AM
pudges951
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pa944red

Tom
Hey Tom,
That def was not the original plan, but the car started running very badly so I wanted to switch to vitesse maf etc.. but problems with my truck took that fund so I was checking all options., But now it looks like with John and Mike's help she'll be back on the road in no time, and with a few extra goodies

Quick Reply: 1986 951 price feeler