Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

In One Ear and Out The Other

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 10:37 AM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do yourself a favor and save the 400 bucks on the injectors at this point. If you aren't upgrading the turbo there is no need. Just get a 3bar fpr. Don't bother with the intercooler either. Stock one is fine in my opinion even with a upgraded turbo. If you want cooling go with water injection. You can buy a full kit for the price of stage 2 intercooler from LR and it will superior in performance.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:42 AM
944obscene
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ah. Yeah. I just got a 3 bar FPR from a member here, and I'm very much looking into WI. Probably just gonna go with Washer Fluid and a little additive to boost the content if I need to.

Thanks for the opinion on the Injectors. What can I run those up to before I'm close to 85-90% duty cycle?

I've got a boost controller on the way and will be getting a wideband before I start dialing things in with chips. (still need to find something to tune everything with. I'm not happy with a "set it and for get it" chip tune. I want to make sure I can run my car safely in different temps without going too lean or rich etc.

Quick Reply: In One Ear and Out The Other