Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Sneak Peek

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2009 | 01:07 AM
m42racer
Three Wheelin'

OK, don't leave it there.

What are your impressions of the system? Is it a good system for these cars? How is the support?

I figure it blew you away. No more chips, no more piggy backs, or add on's etc. Just plain tuning with total control.

There are many other good systems out there also. It does come down to what you get for your $'s, ease of installation, the control it gives, how easy is it to set up and tune and the support service.

I'm interested in hearing your opinions as I am a believer of the system and the support you get when you buy one. Once more owners get this system, exchanging maps and ideas will be common place.
Old 05-10-2009 | 05:08 AM
DDP
Rocket Scientist
Rennlist Member

Well considering Dave drove to Michelle's to get the car running, I'd say that's as good of service as you can get. Que the haters....
Old 05-10-2009 | 08:22 AM
MichelleJD
Jane Bond 007
Lifetime Rennlist

Sorry I didn't give more info, but I'm in the middle of moving and trying to get this thing running at the same time. I literally finished this up then ran for a late dinner with friends. I'm going to start another thread about my impressions, but I won't have time to mess with it for the next couple of weeks as I start the process of moving to Toronto.

Dave did drive to my house to help me get it running. I don't expect a lot of people will get that kind of customer service However, Dave and I are friends (he actually helped me pull my engine when I started this whole process about 4 yrs ago) and has been an INVALUABLE resource over that time. He knows these cars inside and out and has generally had to deal with just about any problem they could throw at you. He is quick with an answer to most problems and will talk you through it without getting frustrated at your thick-headedness. I am really going to miss having him in my own back yard and wanted to publicly thank him for all he has done for me. Thank you VERY much Dave.

I'll start another thread: Link G4.
Old 05-10-2009 | 12:46 PM
evil 944t
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by MichelleJD
Sorry I didn't give more info, but I'm in the middle of moving and trying to get this thing running at the same time. I literally finished this up then ran for a late dinner with friends. I'm going to start another thread about my impressions, but I won't have time to mess with it for the next couple of weeks as I start the process of moving to Toronto.

Dave did drive to my house to help me get it running. I don't expect a lot of people will get that kind of customer service However, Dave and I are friends (he actually helped me pull my engine when I started this whole process about 4 yrs ago) and has been an INVALUABLE resource over that time. He knows these cars inside and out and has generally had to deal with just about any problem they could throw at you. He is quick with an answer to most problems and will talk you through it without getting frustrated at your thick-headedness. I am really going to miss having him in my own back yard and wanted to publicly thank him for all he has done for me. Thank you VERY much Dave.

I'll start another thread: Link G4.
Michelle,

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words. I will be sad to see you move but, happy for you as you start your new adventure in Canada. Best wishes.

Regarding the car, It was not really a big deal as I knew the G4 would work. Once we got past a few mechanical issues, I knew it would start and run fine.

The car started on a sample map and with a few key strokes, purred like a kitten. Now, get out and do some tuning!(after you finish packing, of course)
Old 05-10-2009 | 01:23 PM
MichelleJD
Jane Bond 007
Lifetime Rennlist

You bet!
Old 05-11-2009 | 12:50 AM
evil 944t
Rennlist Member

ps - don't forget to bleed your clutch!

Quick Reply: Sneak Peek