Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

FS/Parting Out '86 951

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 01:07 PM
MPD47
The Carnage King
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM's responded to. Just shot photos for those of you who requested them, they should be up this afternoon.
Originally Posted by TRACKIN951
I need the spring assembly for the clutch pedal. The one that pops the pedal back up. As well as the Insulation piece around the shifter tunnel area(If you are tearing into it that much). Thanks Mike

Oh and how much for the sways? teasing myself im sure
I don't have the insulation piece, but I have the spring assembly. I haven't pulled the sways off yet but could be compelled to dive under the car Shoot me an offer.
Originally Posted by CarbonRevo
Mike- Can you shed more light on the Cup II's? Are they painted, powdercoat or anodize?

I'm sure I've read it before but can't remember and search is basically useless.
Yeah, sucks what they did to search. Those Cup II's are long gone so I hope you weren't looking to buy. They were painted I like to change the colors on my track wheels so I usually just sand them down and paint/bake them. I typically start with a base of that grill (cooking) paint as it's fairly rough (and heat resistant), then sand it down and spray whatever color I want.
Originally Posted by 88 951S
climate control unit?
Available PM me.
Originally Posted by CPR
Mike,

Tailight assemblies?

I need some decent ones for some molds.
I have 3 sets, one with cracked lenses, and 2 sets of perfect ones. Let me know what you need.

Quick Reply: FS/Parting Out '86 951