Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Banjo bolt help

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 06:12 PM
flpaindoc
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Banjo bolt help

Which one is the stock one? I have one with bigger holes and hollow, the other one has smaller holes and is a solid piece. I thinl is the one with the smaller holes but I am not sure.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:41 PM
marcodarq
Intermediate

Default holes....

the one with the bigger hole in the center is most likely the stock one,,,,kinda hard to tell with no pics, but if your other one looks ike it has a carb jet stuck down in the middle it is not stock. it is a performance upgrade made to increase your boost level from stock. if you aren't sure, play it safe. if you can post up pics i can ID better.
marco
Old 03-25-2009, 09:11 AM
CurtP
Drifting

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

I'm guessing you're talking about the banjo fitting on the intercooler pipe. I have three of them, and they're all different.

One has a restrictor in it with a small hole - I think it may have came with the Guru chips that were in my car (PO was still running the cyclic valve), but I really have no way of knowing. Another one has a carb jet in it - aftermarket that came with Authority chips that I bought off of eBay, but never used. The third one is just open - that one came on a used pipe set that I bought from 944online (no idea what year they're from).
Old 03-25-2009, 09:19 AM
flpaindoc
Instructor

I think I got it figured out allready. The one with the largest hole should be the stock one. Thanks for your help.

Quick Reply: Banjo bolt help