Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Might sell my car - interest

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 07:21 PM
brooks944
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Might sell my car - interest

Guys, just bought an '85 Turbo Look 911 in excellent shape and might be willing to sell my 951 I've had for 11 years The dealer offered me $7K, but after 11 years and enjoying almost every mile it might be time. Mods are adding a Fabspeed exaust (several years ago but this year updated to a full 3" exhaust at LNS motorsports + Synapse wastegate), Russel/Lindsey chip (again this Feb.), Corbeau seats (which I may keep), 375# front springs (Dec. '08) etc., etc. The car has 208K miles - yes that's a lot but on the last dyno run it was 220 hp at the wheels on the Mustang dyno at LNS (in Jan. '09), on the Dynomax (?) at Air Cooled it was 248hp about 6 years ago. Car basics are Alpine White, sunroof delete, full leather, C2 Turbo wheels. I'm the third owner and have the original bill of sale as well as all receipts since new. What is my baby worth? The first autocross for our local PCA Region is next weekend and I usually win the class being the only 951, so this is a really hard decision.....

Thanks,
Rick

Quick Reply: Might sell my car - interest