Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

wanted to say thanks to a few people...

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 02:46 AM
VOoDOoGTX
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wanted to say thanks to a few people...

starting into the last stretch of putting the engine back together and haven't really thanked anyone from who i have bought parts from.

jlturpin- haven't goten the parts yet but there probably in great shape and you were a pleasure to deal with.

Josh B- bought a **** load of his Zinc parts and there all beautiful and most of them are on the engine. i probably will be bugging him for some more things in a few weeks. Great stuff great prices and he works with you if you buy alot of stuff.

Ballistic- bought a LR maf from him and its in really nice condition, even the wireing harness is nice. Also sent him a personal check and he cashed it and still sent the part! what a guy! great dude to deal with. BTW the old dude is being passed around the office hidden in different things now.

CPR- bought some wheels from him and they were in exactly the condition he told me. great price and stuck with me even though i kinda low balled him i think(im not worried, he will get me back when i buy a splitter and a wing from him). wheels are being painted gold now.

gt37vgt- got the turbo from you and holy **** was that box messed up. Turbo looks beautiful mounted. i dont think he entirly understands what i was saying and i dont really understand him but i gues..... that cool haha

Lorax- bought a AC delete, and that about it. you were kind boring.
Attached Images    
Old 02-13-2009, 02:57 AM
Lorax
The Impaler
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Next time I'll be sure to make things mroe interesting and ship your stuff to the wrong place, or maybe send you a vibrating box or something.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:04 AM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 93 Likes on 76 Posts

"gt37vgt- got the turbo from you and holy **** was that box messed up. Turbo looks beautiful mounted. i dont think he entirly understands what i was saying and i dont really understand him but i gues..... that cool haha"

He's a trouble soul that one. Don't take it personally, not even his mother understands him lol
Old 02-13-2009, 08:39 AM
dillon410021
Race Car

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

looks beautiful
Old 02-13-2009, 08:43 AM
Van
Rennlist Member

Received 88 Likes on 58 Posts

lookin' good!
Old 02-13-2009, 08:57 AM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

looks great!
Old 02-13-2009, 10:03 AM
Airflite40
Official Rennlist
Borat Impersonator
Rennlist Member

Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts

get an engine stand u cheep bastage!!!!
Old 02-13-2009, 10:45 AM
Ian Carr
That Guy
Rennlist Member

I don't get a shout out for moral support? wtf? Now you know why I jumped you the other night...

Old 02-13-2009, 11:04 AM
reno808
Rennlist Member

Your welcome. btw take better pics and get a engine stand
Old 02-13-2009, 02:43 PM
Ballistic-Chapman
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by VOoDOoGTX
BTW the old dude is being passed around the office hidden in different things now.
lol! Enjoy the MAF! Wish I could have kept it.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:26 PM
VOoDOoGTX
Drifting

pipes are being painted gold right now haha.

Originally Posted by Ballistic
lol! Enjoy the MAF! Wish I could have kept it.
I have 3 engine stands at the shop over the river on Vans side but its a 20 minute drive over there and i dont feel like making the trip. so a furniture dolly is working just fine.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:02 PM
DDP
Rocket Scientist
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ian Carr
Now you know why I jumped you the other night..
Woah. Keep the personal stuff to yourself, please.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:10 PM
bigdeano
Burning Brakes

pipes are being painted gold right now haha.

I have 3 engine stands at the shop over the river on Vans side but its a 20 minute drive over there and i dont feel like making the trip. so a furniture dolly is working just fine.
Lazy sumbitch!
Old 02-14-2009, 01:09 AM
CPR
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

starting into the last stretch of putting the engine back together and haven't really thanked anyone from who i have bought parts from.

jlturpin- haven't goten the parts yet but there probably in great shape and you were a pleasure to deal with.

Josh B- bought a **** load of his Zinc parts and there all beautiful and most of them are on the engine. i probably will be bugging him for some more things in a few weeks. Great stuff great prices and he works with you if you buy alot of stuff.

Ballistic- bought a LR maf from him and its in really nice condition, even the wireing harness is nice. Also sent him a personal check and he cashed it and still sent the part! what a guy! great dude to deal with. BTW the old dude is being passed around the office hidden in different things now.

CPR- bought some wheels from him and they were in exactly the condition he told me. great price and stuck with me even though i kinda low balled him i think(im not worried, he will get me back when i buy a splitter and a wing from him). wheels are being painted gold now.

gt37vgt- got the turbo from you and holy **** was that box messed up. Turbo looks beautiful mounted. i dont think he entirly understands what i was saying and i dont really understand him but i gues..... that cool haha

Lorax- bought a AC delete, and that about it. you were kind boring.
You are more than welcome brah...and I was just honoring my word on our original deal, as I will do again on your next purchase.

Continue the great work and remember the clock is ticking....GTG in 2 months, and you must be finished by then
Old 02-14-2009, 02:04 AM
Lorax
The Impaler
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by CPR
You are more than welcome brah...and I was just honoring my word on our original deal, as I will do again on your next purchase.

Continue the great work and remember the clock is ticking....GTG in 2 months, and you must be finished by then
2 months crap... I was on track, unfortunately I start projects faster than I finish them. Here's to working very fast...

Quick Reply: wanted to say thanks to a few people...