Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Twin Turbo 951?

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 01:45 PM
Darwantae951

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by eniac
Factory they are a twin turbo
That was all I was trying to get across.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:53 PM
blown 944
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ModdedEverything951S
You mis-read my post. I said "most" and singled out the Supra because it was not a "V" or "flat" engine. I am familiar with the Supra layout.

yep.... my mistake
Old 11-03-2008, 02:42 PM
spoolin51
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All you have to do is add another turbo right before the intake manifold (making it fit will be an issue) but however in doing this the air will be dual forced into the intake manifold causing more boost pressure.
simple: more boost=more hp
Old 11-03-2008, 02:49 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Randy V
Why the gang-tackle on this guy?
Honestly, we don't trust him and we generally don't want someone to get screwed by this guy. I don't know if it fits the rules, but I think it fits the spirit of the community. That's the bottom line with this, for us, anyway. You're in charge, so we have no choice but to follow your rules, should you disagree, I'm just asking that perhaps you might let us manage the integrity of the board, when it comes to this participant.
Thanks for letting me voice my view on this. I'll go along with whatever you decide, whether I want too or not.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:41 PM
Darwantae951

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by ehall
Honestly, we don't trust him and we generally don't want someone to get screwed by this guy. I don't know if it fits the rules, but I think it fits the spirit of the community. That's the bottom line with this, for us, anyway. You're in charge, so we have no choice but to follow your rules, should you disagree, I'm just asking that perhaps you might let us manage the integrity of the board, when it comes to this participant.
Thanks for letting me voice my view on this. I'll go along with whatever you decide, whether I want too or not.
+951
Old 11-03-2008, 03:57 PM
2bridges
Drifting

Originally Posted by Randy V
Why the gang-tackle on this guy?
Hi Randy

The gang bang for this joker is more than called for- a quickie history for you -

This non paying, non contributing USER opens 25+ help threads in one month alone to which many listers provided assistance.

Then the ****bag turns around and blatantly lies about the condition and even the parts on the car when he is trying to sell it. When he thought it was sold he comes on here bragging to the world how he screwed the **** out of the buyer.

There are various other unrelated hilarious lies this idiot is caught in ranging from wealth, to high profile jobs, to cars he owns, etc,etc.

Simply put he is a troll. He does not, and to date has not, contributed a single bit of technical substance to anything.

don't feel sorry for this dickwad - he deserves every bit of it
Old 11-03-2008, 04:05 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

We call this a "swarming defense!"
Old 11-03-2008, 04:36 PM
tone3721
Rennlist Member

Received 396 Likes on 285 Posts

Originally Posted by ehall
+1 OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!
Old 11-03-2008, 05:02 PM
Kool
Part of the IN Crowd
Rennlist Member

Why isn't this guy banned yet?
Old 11-03-2008, 05:13 PM
tifosiman
Race Director

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

I thought I saw a thread where this guy apologized. Or am I just remembering things incorrectly in my old age?

I'm no fan of no-talent ***-clowns myself, but I think this mob-mentality is a bit out of hand. Has he done anything to directly violate the forum rules? I don't see him provoking anyone in this thread or any of the other recent threads where people have ganged up on him?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that we shouldn't stick together as a community. I just think this is a bit over the top.

(please don't stone me. )
Old 11-03-2008, 05:18 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by tifosiman
I thought I saw a thread where this guy apologized. Or am I just remembering things incorrectly in my old age?

I'm no fan of no-talent ***-clowns myself, but I think this mob-mentality is a bit out of hand. Has he done anything to directly violate the forum rules? I don't see him provoking anyone in this thread or any of the other recent threads where people have ganged up on him?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that we shouldn't stick together as a community. I just think this is a bit over the top.

(please don't stone me. )
Commence stoning fellahs! Get the torches and bring a rope! We got punishin' ta do!
No. He didn't mea culpa. He just asked to be left alone. Now it's too late. We wouldn't believe him now.
Old 11-03-2008, 05:27 PM
CPR
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Randy,

Everything stated above about this guy is correct...understated actually. Either you or John gave him a vacation awhile back and he violated the Charter by creating a new user name and returned to the board. Which to my understanding is a $5,000.00 re-instatement fee, give me a moment and I'll dig it up. And believe me...Ehall is being kind in his descriptions.

He even went so far as to steal pics from Renns and post them to his my space as his own.
Old 11-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Judson951
Drifting

100g's in da bank...
Old 11-03-2008, 05:36 PM
CPR
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

RANDY V,
This was his message to you in one of his past posts....just in case you missed it:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Randy], you have untill tomorrow to clean up this mess.

The car does have a bad past. The fact is, which I do not have to argue here - is that the car is being sold at this very moment in time in "Excellent Condition." This is not my interpretation, I have seeked the console of two service managers.

This is a moderated forum, you are acting as a "Passive" role by not moderating your public forum. It is in fact a public forum, I have read the terms of agreement. I am a non-paying / non-commisioned contributer, I am not associated with Rennlist in ANY fashion. Therefore it is a Public forum in which you moderate; unless I choose to pay and become a member.

I have experienced equitable and personal damages, I wonder if a jury or a judge could view this passive advocacy as "Damaging (State), and in violation of the UCC. (Federal)"

I AM NOT SEEKING LITIGATION AT THIS PONT. I HAVE NO INTENTION OF LITEGATION.

Unless, these threads do not halt.

I have printed out each thread, each topic regarding myself. Also, the messages I recieved via Ebay. The wrongfull termination of my ebay ad.

THIS IS MY LAST CONTRIBUTION TO RENNLIST.
Old 11-03-2008, 05:38 PM
Spidey944
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Judson951
100g's in da bank...
I was waiting for that one!

Quick Reply: Twin Turbo 951?