Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

How many problems can I have in one day

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 10:57 PM
DanR
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

found it........................... as you all guessed it was the plastic clip. $1.4 for the part and $8 for shipping (day light robbery!) When I install, does it metter if the heater is set of hot or cold?

All I need to do now is identify why it is pulling to the left!
Old 10-13-2008, 11:26 PM
bigdeano
Burning Brakes

I turned mine all the way to heat, not sure if it matters or not but since it was blowing hot air I figured that's where it needed to be when I installed the new clip. No point in risking putting it on with the arm in the wrong place and then turn the **** and the motor burns up cuz it's trying to push but there's no room left to push it to.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:44 PM
DanR
Drifting

Originally Posted by bigdeano
I turned mine all the way to heat, not sure if it matters or not but since it was blowing hot air I figured that's where it needed to be when I installed the new clip. No point in risking putting it on with the arm in the wrong place and then turn the **** and the motor burns up cuz it's trying to push but there's no room left to push it to.
cheers, that was my guess but i wanted to check
Old 10-15-2008, 12:12 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread cracks me up. Dan, you have done so many complicated things to your car, finally the one of the silliest and most common things breaks, and you didn't know. ROFL.

It's funny because about 5 or 6 years ago, we would get like one "heater clip" question a month!
This is like the first one that I've seen in years.
The World works in bizarre and totally inexplainable ways.

I just epoxied mine to the rod and popped it into the hole. Sometimes it pops off. I just reach down and put it back.

Quick Reply: How many problems can I have in one day