On the Radar
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Attached Images  
Old 09-26-2008, 03:02 PM
Buckaroo Banzi
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's like some God Dam Drama Queen High School Soap Opera!!!!!!!

Old 09-26-2008, 03:19 PM
Voith
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 648 Likes on 409 Posts

Originally Posted by Buckaroo Banzi
It's like some God Dam Drama Queen High School Soap Opera!!!!!!!

+1
Old 09-26-2008, 03:31 PM
bigdeano
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've gotta agree with DrZ1. He never really apologized for trying to fraudulently pass the car off on an unknowing purchaser. It was more of an apology for being a thread ***** on here. Talk IS cheap, especially when it's coming from someone who lied over and over and over again. Also, the 140 MPH comment, I find not only to be a ridiculous statement considering we can guarantee it was on public roads, but I also call BS on that. Once a liar, always a liar, especially in an internet society that you obviously don't give a damn about, you're just trying to get us off your *** cuz the October 1 deadline is approaching that you claim you need to have your car sold by.
Old 09-26-2008, 03:49 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by MrPorsche951
I am sorry for whatever crime I commited by comming to this fantastic website to learn about the cars I love so much. I did not realize I violated the membership 'law of the land' by posting 20 threads.

Noone realized my car's faults more than me! Think of how frusterating it was to see a new topic everyday....now think of it being your reality. I really appreciated everyones help. I have always made my appreciation known to everyone on Rennlist.

I agree with you, the craigslist ad was a bit extreme. But, I honestly do not see the car that far off from great... it just has some small issues here and there. I am the one that causes this car pain, I try to fix one small issue and create a web of troubles.

ehall, darwin, twobridges, and everyone else - thanks.

If it will make you feel better I will create a video with the car boosting, engine running, and of my recent service records. I feel I can without a doubt, the car in excellent condition. I am boosting up great, the car looks amazing, the interrior is gorgeous, and on my way home from work tonight - I hit 140mph.

I find no good in continuing use of Rennlist, but thought to take the time to offer a sincere appology.

I hope this was a worthy effort that won't backfire in more hastile ebay messages and emails.
Right ! EHall , he likes you :

Originally Posted by shiners780
I predict this will not end well.
+10
agree the worst Appalogy i have ever seen, ahh, hmm, actually the only one i have ever seen what is an Hastile and why is it on ebay .................................................
Old 09-26-2008, 04:49 PM
tone3721
Rennlist Member

Received 436 Likes on 315 Posts

Hey now guys, give him a break on the grammar, obviously its not good, but that doesnt mean he cant make right, on his attempted sale. Waiting on the vids Mrporsche.
Old 09-26-2008, 05:02 PM
Epic2112
Addict
Rennlist Member

I'll just quickly agree with everyone else who is calling BS. This is simply to prevent his add from being pulled off ebay. I wouldn't be even remotely surprised if he reappeared after selling to car to post one last "Haha, I won, FU," (although I'm sure he'd screw up some of the spelling in there). I still expect we'll fraudulent adds on ebay, and childish threats back here.

I am still waiting to be prosecuted for my previous "deformation" of his character. Add this post to the list of charges.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:10 PM
spoolin51
Three Wheelin'

Old 09-26-2008, 06:12 PM
CPR
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

He is only "sorry" because he got caught....

Sorry honey I didn't mean to cheat on you...Yes you did, from the dinner to the drinks to the hotel. You knew exactly what you were doing AND how you were going to do it. What you are really saying is "Sorry I got caught"

Sorry officer I didn't mean to speed...yes you did, actually you probably looked at the speedometer 10 times while you were doing it. What you really mean is "Damn I'm sorry I got caught speeding."

Sorry Rennslisters I didn't mean to deceive...even though that is what you did not once, not twice, not 3 times...but 4! Instead of opting for full disclosure after the first act, you simply found another media, attempted to exploit it with your lies and deception. What you did not expect was the Renns "fraud squad" ******* your every move to protect some unsuspecting buyer from being exposed to your endless piles of BS. And all this to satisfy your selfish desire for personal financial gain at the cost of some poor souls willful dream to own a Porsche. What you mean is "Sorry I got caught deceiving, and now because of all the prideful/protective Renns members who actually give a damn about these cars and intervened on my evil little plan...I cannot find an outlet for which to sell my car. So please have it in your heart to forgive, so I can sell my piece of crap."

Grow the **** up and do it quick. When I was coming up there was no e-mail banter of right and wrong. People like you got the stupid beat out of them...and well deserving at that. Go hide behind your terminal, child, and when you can accept the fact that the world does not bend or become a "real" fantasy world(see: nystockbroker/perfect car/I own a BMW/work for a major financial institution/etc.,etc.) because you now believe your own lies and BS, you are welcome back. But remember lying is an addiction, much like drinking or drugs. So although you may get better or quit altogether, you will always have that potential to relapse and be the same POS you were yesterday.

Didn't trust you then, don't trust you now.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:16 PM
Cory9584
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Telling people you drive at 140mph isn't going to help sell your car.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:25 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by DrZ1
IN all honesty, he is only apologizing, so he can sell his car. Although it is a step in the right direction. Lets see how good he makes on his representation of the car in future sale adds. I think it would be a good jeasture to let a fellow rennlister who mechanically knows these car close to him check it out. I still have the same poor opinion of him though, I mean the total BS adds on ebay and his arrogant post on the forum after all the help he recieved. I have been on this list for about three years and have not seen such blatent disreguard for what we are trying to accomplish. Talk is cheap, I would like to see proof.

Just my thoughts,

+951

I'm not buying this bull crap.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:35 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by ehall
I'm not buying this bull crap.
+2

I call BS. It's a ploy to sell the car, period.

Old 09-26-2008, 06:42 PM
spoolin51
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by Cory9584:
Telling people you drive at 140mph isn't going to help sell your car.
Nor does it make you "COOL"
Look kid, I know you're young and immature. My advise to you is to analyize this whole situation and learn from it. In the real world, you can't just offend someone and say "I'm sorry". You dug yourself into this hole, and now your are suffering the consequences.
Old 09-26-2008, 07:44 PM
tone3721
Rennlist Member

Received 436 Likes on 315 Posts

Agreed guys, him and I got into it pretty heavily on ebay, I told him he needed to apologize, and make right on his wrong doings. I also noted he cut his own throat. We would continue to shoot him down, until he does! This isnt over Mrporsche! A apology was called for on your end, now make right, and prove to us youve fixed the car, and are representing it accordingly, otherwise we will continue to call you on your BS! As I told you before, attempted fraud is a serious crime. Youve cut your own throat by leaving public documentation of your fraudulent activities! If you dont make right on it, we will continue to chop you down, each and every time!!!!!! Thats what we, as porsche enthusiasts do! Thats one of the things we are here for! I use the word "we" here pretty loosely, because I think I can speak for everyone, when I say we will not let you get away with this. The 1st is coming pretty close Mrporsche, lets see some proof, and an honest ad, so that we know our cars have been treated properly. Otherwise.....fraud it is. An apology is a step in the right direction, but it is not going to just make everything go away, so far your word doesnt carry much weight round here. As they say in MO, show me! Talk is cheap!

Quick Reply: I appalogize.