it would suggest this...
Attached Images  
Old 08-31-2008, 02:02 PM
Bri Bro
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Brian Broderick
Anyone who wants to get a complete guide to troubleshooting a 944T DME and KLR needs this document. I will keep the link up to the test plan until tomorrow.
https://www.slashtmp.iu.edu/public/d...er/412200Vvqe9
Bump, I will be pulling this file off the server, I will keep it around until midnight.
Old 08-31-2008, 02:50 PM
Papamurphdog
Rennlist Member

Received 110 Likes on 60 Posts

Thanks! Nice to have this mannual on hand. Much appreciated.
Old 08-31-2008, 04:07 PM
cruise98
Three Wheelin'

Received 24 Likes on 13 Posts

Brian:

Thanks. I downloaded it for future reference.
Old 08-31-2008, 04:29 PM
MrPorsche951
Banned

I need the help guy, that's why I'm here. I hope you understand that. The 951 forum is technical related.

I am new at this, and at 21, I need and appreciate all the help I can get. If i knew what to do, I wouldn't be here asking the professionals (who are kind enough to take the time to write, think, research, and post about my car issues that do not effect them at all) and creating threads.

Why do you feel the need to come attack me? I am only trying to get my car started after a wiring problem.

I spent over 4 hours yesterday on search trying to diagnose my problems. I have, and will continue to use it daily to learn as much as I can.

2 bridges, I repect and have learned lots from you. I hope you understand that I am here with best intentions in mind, I am just trying to diagnose issues I am unfimilier with, and get down the road.

Mark
Old 08-31-2008, 05:08 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Alright, here's the deal, Mark. What you probably should have done was to start only one thread. Each time something didn't work, and the problem wasn't fixed, come back to your original thread and report on the new status of the problem. That way it's much easier for helpers to follow the progress of the repair, AND you aren't knocking other peoples threads to the bottom of the first page. Most people won't see them there. Each time you ask a question,about the same problem, your thread will bump to the top, and we will know that you need more help.
Try not to start lots of threads about one problem. It just makes it MUCH harder when someone goes to search about a similar problem.
Those are a few of the reasons that 2bridges was irritated.
Old 08-31-2008, 09:20 PM
CPR
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ehall
Alright, here's the deal, Mark. What you probably should have done was to start only one thread. Each time something didn't work, and the problem wasn't fixed, come back to your original thread and report on the new status of the problem. That way it's much easier for helpers to follow the progress of the repair, AND you aren't knocking other peoples threads to the bottom of the first page. Most people won't see them there. Each time you ask a question,about the same problem, your thread will bump to the top, and we will know that you need more help.
Try not to start lots of threads about one problem. It just makes it MUCH harder when someone goes to search about a similar problem.
Those are a few of the reasons that 2bridges was irritated.

+1....and with that said, you will become a paying member tomorrow? If you can afford a P-car you can afford 20 bucks
Old 09-01-2008, 12:14 AM
Bri Bro
Addict
Rennlist Member

Times up, the link is closed.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:35 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

bump
Old 09-19-2008, 07:00 PM
2bridges
Drifting

I can hardly believe it - another thread on a perfect car..... how ironic
Old 09-19-2008, 08:34 PM
2bridges
Drifting

Originally Posted by MrPorsche951 at 09-09-2008, 06:16 PM
My z4 3.0si is paid in full for the next year and a half. I did a pre-paid lease. Depending on the condition of the car at the end of my term, I might buy it out over another 2 years. (24 payments)

The 951 sell, not bad figuring I bought the car for 6,000 and paid 700 to get it shipped. Put no cash what so ever in it, beat the living **** out of it and just sold it for almost double. I got shipping half price beacuse the mileage discreprency (60 miles were put on the car)

The car was flawed top to bottom, the only thing good was that the outside was Absolutley Perfect. New Paint and rims...

The P.O.S. wouldn't boost, I'd put my foot to the floor untill 5k RPM, I'd smell burning oil and then downshift for fun. I took it in to a friend who runs a 930-993 911 shop and he said "Oh man, this thing is a wreck."

So I drove it civilized... and sold the Leaky, Smoking, Non Boosting car for double what I paid for it. I remember pouring about an ounce of oil out of the intake when I removed it.

But! The current owner loves the car. he left me an email today saying how much he and his wife like the Porsche. I'm buying a 1998 XJ8L with the money.. 39,000 miles on it, in perfect condition, and a 12 month warrenty... just another winter beater with 300hp. Almost faster than the Z4.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsc...mZ130256121612

Certainly the seller would not be misleading potential buyers - nah couldn't be
Old 09-19-2008, 10:39 PM
Ian Carr
That Guy
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by CPR
+1....and with that said, you will become a paying member tomorrow? If you can afford a P-car you can afford 20 bucks
speak for your self
Old 09-19-2008, 10:45 PM
CPR
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MrPorsche951
I need the help guy, that's why I'm here. I hope you understand that. The 951 forum is technical related.

I am new at this, and at 21, I need and appreciate all the help I can get. If i knew what to do, I wouldn't be here asking the professionals (who are kind enough to take the time to write, think, research, and post about my car issues that do not effect them at all) and creating threads.

Why do you feel the need to come attack me? I am only trying to get my car started after a wiring problem.

I spent over 4 hours yesterday on search trying to diagnose my problems. I have, and will continue to use it daily to learn as much as I can.

2 bridges, I repect and have learned lots from you. I hope you understand that I am here with best intentions in mind, I am just trying to diagnose issues I am unfimilier with, and get down the road.

Mark

Lying bastard.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:15 PM
Ian Carr
That Guy
Rennlist Member

I just think its funny that you guys bust his ***** about paying for a membership even though the money doesn't even support John D any more. It supports internet brands or w/e who already make enough money from all the glorious ad's and all the other websites they own. Just my opinions I guess, I know I am not the only one.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:16 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Hey Ian,
Get a job and quit whining.

Quick Reply: CAR FIRES UP, RUNS PERFECT!!!!