Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Video: 951 vs. Viper vs. C5ZO6 vs. 240SX vs. 408 FI Silverado

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 08:24 PM
87 944 C
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the vette/viper, depends on how much the camera dude weighs, even though weight isn't everything it does change roll on runs. i like how niether of them got 4th gear on the 2nd run. what kinda truck was that? i was thinking if it was a chevy 1500 he coulda put a 454 in it, then s/c'd it...made around 750hp, or more. i rooted for the viper, i want one so badly, just dont know whst kind yet

brake boosting sadly doesn't work for all turbo'd cars, if the tq and power can overcome the brakes then well you get some damage, and awd cars, just not a good idea in 2nd gear, again depending on power.

another word of advice, never, ever make a turn when you accidentaly launch the car, it's fun and looks wicked on video, but if you don't expect it, um around you go...little lesson i learned today
Old 11-06-2008, 06:22 AM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 87 944 C
the vette/viper, depends on how much the camera dude weighs, even though weight isn't everything it does change roll on runs. i like how niether of them got 4th gear on the 2nd run. what kinda truck was that? i was thinking if it was a chevy 1500 he coulda put a 454 in it, then s/c'd it...made around 750hp, or more. i rooted for the viper, i want one so badly, just dont know whst kind yet

brake boosting sadly doesn't work for all turbo'd cars, if the tq and power can overcome the brakes then well you get some damage, and awd cars, just not a good idea in 2nd gear, again depending on power.

another word of advice, never, ever make a turn when you accidentaly launch the car, it's fun and looks wicked on video, but if you don't expect it, um around you go...little lesson i learned today
my brakes are stock with upgraded pads, lines, and fluid and I could maintain a 20psi hold.
Old 11-06-2008, 07:46 AM
DVC
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 87 944 C
t it was a chevy 1500 he coulda put a 454 in it, then s/c'd it...made around 750hp, or more.
It's not a big block, it's a stroked and forged LS1 with a procharger and meth.

Over come the brakes? Damage? Whatever you're smokin' share it with the rest of the class

Quick Reply: Video: 951 vs. Viper vs. C5ZO6 vs. 240SX vs. 408 FI Silverado