Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Where is Russell Berry??

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 09:39 AM
chrly924s
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen listers, This was not intended to become a Russell bashing thread. I normally call him 877# and he gets back to me very soon if not answer the phone so please don't use this thread to vent about your personal issues
This isn't a 'personal issue' and it's not about bashing. Just trying to get someones attention. Russell has always answered my emails quickly, but he never follows thru w/what he says he's gonna do. We all forget, but to be reminded numerous times and still not take action is just beyond me. I asked what I was doing wrong and how to fix it. He volunteered to send me another set of chips, saying that he had gotten some bad ones. I didn't expect or ask for this, but once he offered this solution I expected him to follow thru. I even offered to send him a SASE w/ return shipping $$. I just wish I had been told that what I got was all I was gonna get, end of story. Russell answered took care of several custopmer issues on this thread; one for someone who got there stuff from someoneelse.
As usual, I am still waiting and I don't know why.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:45 AM
rberry951
Temprarily Banned per IB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chrly924s
This isn't a 'personal issue' and it's not about bashing. Just trying to get someones attention. Russell has always answered my emails quickly, but he never follows thru w/what he says he's gonna do. We all forget, but to be reminded numerous times and still not take action is just beyond me. I asked what I was doing wrong and how to fix it. He volunteered to send me another set of chips, saying that he had gotten some bad ones. I didn't expect or ask for this, but once he offered this solution I expected him to follow thru. I even offered to send him a SASE w/ return shipping $$. I just wish I had been told that what I got was all I was gonna get, end of story. Russell answered took care of several custopmer issues on this thread; one for someone who got there stuff from someoneelse.
As usual, I am still waiting and I don't know why.
Please call me, 877-502-2756

Regards,
Russell

Quick Reply: Where is Russell Berry??