Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

New calipers for sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 08:18 PM
Landjet
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New calipers for sale

Ok here is the scoop. I purchase these 4 years ago, they have never been on a car. I purchased them at that time to put on my next race car but it came with big reds so I never needed them. When I bought them they had been sitting in a box with other calipers and parts which is why the clear coat and paint is chipping. I was told they are the turbo S M030 front calipers. They look and measure the same as the factory calipers on the front of my 89 turbo S except for one area shown in the pictures. My turbo S measures about 3.55 across where the scale is shown in the picture. These measure about 3.38 which if you split the difference between both sides and have the pistons pushed all the way in I would think the pads would still fit just with less slop, but I don't know since I have never installed them. The distance between the mounting bolt holes are the same as is the overall distance from end to end. If you look at the rubber seals and pistons you can see they have never been used.
I will sell for $300.00 plus shipping which should not be more than $20 or $30. For another $40.00 (or less) I can have them bead blasted ready to powder coat or paint when you get them.
Attached Images    
Old 02-07-2008, 08:22 PM
2bridges
Drifting

is the cat head included in asking price
Old 02-07-2008, 08:25 PM
Landjet
Burning Brakes

^^^ Yes if she gets in the way onnnnne more time!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 11:33 AM
Kool
Part of the IN Crowd
Rennlist Member

I am assuming that these are sold.

Are these 928 S4 calipers or Turbo S? Or is that still up for debate.
Old 02-21-2008, 01:11 PM
Landjet
Burning Brakes

Mark, they aren't sold yet but I do have a guy ready to pay if they will fit his car. I spent about an hour on the phone last week with Chuck from Paragon and we came to the conclusion that they are for a 993 and the 94 3.6 964 Turbo. If this proves to be correct they are sold. They don't have any traceable factory part numbers on them so it has been difficult finding out what they fit. The calipers I just took off my 89 Turbo S are the same way with no part number, so I guess not all are marked. I will keep you informed if they do not sell.
Old 02-21-2008, 01:26 PM
Kool
Part of the IN Crowd
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Landjet
Mark, they aren't sold yet but I do have a guy ready to pay if they will fit his car. I spent about an hour on the phone last week with Chuck from Paragon and we came to the conclusion that they are for a 993 and the 94 3.6 964 Turbo. If this proves to be correct they are sold. They don't have any traceable factory part numbers on them so it has been difficult finding out what they fit. The calipers I just took off my 89 Turbo S are the same way with no part number, so I guess not all are marked. I will keep you informed if they do not sell.
Craig

Sounds good let me know. I am looking for a set of Turbo S or 928 S4 calipers. If you come across a set that you would like to sell let me know.

Quick Reply: New calipers for sale