Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

98 Cobra svt vs 951 with maf

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 07:29 PM
kevincnc
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GOBOGIE
By using that line of reasoning you should still be sperm!
Lart, you have to admit that was a pretty good one
Old 01-09-2008, 07:56 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 93 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by kevincnc
Lart, you have to admit that was a pretty good one
Let's keep this forum technical could we?
Old 01-09-2008, 08:05 PM
reno808
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=evil 944t;4965016]
Originally Posted by Lorax

No, that thread is not technical enough for me.

If you want help, your going to have to wait for some experts to come on here, plus, you didn't answer any of my questions. Re read and answer what is asked, not what you want to answer.
PLEASE ANSWER ALL OF EVIL CON EVIL'S QUESTIONS or he would snuff you
Old 01-09-2008, 08:05 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Judson - Trying to reason with Lart is like trying to get a hooker to give a good blow job... no what, that didn't come out right?!?

You know what I mean!

Come to think of it, since when did age and maturity have anything to do with posting here Rennlist? By using that line of reasoning you should still be sperm!

Lart - we all await your next post with great eagerness
You know Cory, I don't argue with beauty contestants.
Old 01-09-2008, 08:28 PM
reno808
Rennlist Member

Judson - Trying to reason with Lart is like trying to get a hooker to give a good blow job... no what, that didn't come out right?!?

You know what I mean!
What are you talking about. Hookers give the best BJ's because they give it all day they are PRO's. Crackheads are better because they have no teeth all gumsssssss according to Lartiga
Old 01-09-2008, 08:50 PM
CarbonRevo
Drifting

I think Reno just took the award for the nastiest post on here, that I and others have unfortunately imagined...

Old 01-09-2008, 09:50 PM
Dan87951
Nordschleife Master

Received 33 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by lart951
Here is a video of the imbecile, I think he forgat part II of the video, you can see his punk a$$ there, rolf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb2BbLOwVXY
Hey Princess whats the deal with the name calling? I'm amazed you can read at a 6th grade level ("imbecile"). From your posts I was thinking short bus level. Anyways I'm not going to stoop to your level, obviously I'm not the only one that feels this way about you!!
Old 01-09-2008, 09:58 PM
GOBOGIE
Budding Photographer
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Let's keep this forum technical could we?
You so got me on this one

You know Cory, I don't argue with beauty contestants.
Sticks and stones Lart, sticks and stones...

Originally Posted by reno808
Crackheads are better because they have no teeth all gumsssssss according to Lartiga
Excellent point!
Old 01-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Dan87951
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Judson951
Lart dude I really have no problem with you. You seem to be a nice guy. However every response from you is always a smart *** remark. Lets try and get Rennlist back to what it use to be like, a technical forum.
Agree 110%.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:51 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Dan87951
Hey Princess whats the deal with the name calling? I'm amazed you can read at a 6th grade level ("imbecile"). From your posts I was thinking short bus level. Anyways I'm not going to stoop to your level, obviously I'm not the only one that feels this way about you!!
Imbecile comes from the latin word imbecillus, in the spanish language it's a common word "imbecil" which is used to described people with mild to severe retardation, someone stupid or silly. Let me give you an example in my 6th grade level english. Let's imagine that I own a sport car and I happen to engage in street racing, a truly class 'A" "imbecile" is that same person but video taping himself racing on the street up to 140mph admiting it twice on the video and than confirming indeed that it was himself by posting on this forum.

So there are some that don't like me on this forum, guys that dislike me. OMG, I am going to commit suicide.

But truly to those who dislike me, I would like to express my most sincere apology for all the stupid jokes, smart a$$ remarks, verbal attacks, senseless comments in the year 2007, please forgive me and since it's a new year, let's start from scratch forgive each other and let us cultivate what we enjoy the most talking about 951's.

Please let's have peace

http://members.rennlist.com/lart951/lart's%20peace.jpg
Old 01-09-2008, 11:27 PM
Dan87951
Nordschleife Master

Dude let it go.. The video is 4-5 years old. I guess your the only Porsche guy I know that drives the speed limit! I admit it wasn't the brightest thing in the world but I guess your the only one who hasn't done a bone head move? At least we took pre-cautions to take a 2min video unlike some of the other "imbiciles" (Larts definition of street racing) racing in traffic that you posted about. For the record princess we drove 30mins to that deserted road which had no intersections for miles (as seen in the video) and even had a guy placed at the other end with a walky-talky in the UNLIKELY event a car was to come! Here's my definition of "imbicile" a guy who parts perfectly good running 944's and constantly makes posts of NO VALUE. Ms Lart is that time of the month over yet for ya? Nighty night princess..

Imbecile comes from the latin word imbecillus, in the spanish language it's a common word "imbecil" which is used to described people with mild to severe retardation, someone stupid or silly. Let me give you an example in my 6th grade level english. Let's imagine that I own a sport car and I happen to engage in street racing, a truly class 'A" "imbecile" is that same person but video taping himself racing on the street up to 140mph admiting it twice on the video and than confirming indeed that it was himself by posting on this forum.

So there are some that don't like me on this forum, guys that dislike me. OMG, I am going to commit suicide.

But truly to those who dislike me, I would like to express my most sincere apology for all the stupid jokes, smart a$$ remarks, verbal attacks, senseless comments in the year 2007, please forgive me and since it's a new year, let's start from scratch forgive each other and let us cultivate what we enjoy the most talking about 951's.

Please let's have peace

http://members.rennlist.com/lart951/lart's%20peace.jpg
Old 01-09-2008, 11:31 PM
Lorax
The Impaler
Rennlist Member

enough about parting of cars, heres a little video you should watch

Old 01-09-2008, 11:34 PM
evil 944t
Rennlist Member

[QUOTE=Lorax;4966437]enough about parting of cars, heres a little video you should watch QUOTE]

Old 01-09-2008, 11:35 PM
Lorax
The Impaler
Rennlist Member

[QUOTE=evil 944t;4966452]
Originally Posted by Lorax
enough about parting of cars, heres a little video you should watch QUOTE]

Seems like people just dont understand the 944 circle of life these days
Old 01-09-2008, 11:40 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Dan87951
Dude let it go.. The video is 4-5 years old. I guess your the only Porsche guy I know that drives the speed limit! I admit it wasn't the brightest thing in the world but I guess your the only one who hasn't done a bone head move? At least we took pre-cautions to take a 2min video unlike some of the other "imbiciles" (Larts definition of street racing) racing in traffic that you posted about. For the record princess we drove 30mins to that deserted road which had no intersections for miles (as seen in the video) and even had a guy placed at the other end with a walky-talky in the UNLIKELY event a car was to come! Here's my definition of "imbicile" a guy who parts perfectly good running 944's and constantly makes posts of NO VALUE. Ms Lart is that time of the month over yet for ya? Nighty night princess..
I thought you had me on ignore, dude I know how old is the video I was here when that happen, I am just pulling your strings my dear elmo. Btw there are 1069 people who disagree with you. "All positive Feedback: 1069"

Quick Reply: 98 Cobra svt vs 951 with maf