Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

How to destroy the heart & soul of your 951

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 08:16 PM
tommo951
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Andy,

I don't doubt your ability but I just had another look at your website and can't find the 3" exhausts listed. I did notice you use SciVision MAP's these have a great reputation. But to be honest your stage 4 is a fitted only solution and at $16,000 is quite an investment for what is basically (correct me if I am wrong no offence meant) bolt ons. I have been on your newsletter list for some time and have been waiting for something new to come along for the 944 Turbo that is not available elsewhere. i know what a good job you made of the car that is now owned by John Daly. There are several KW agents in the UK and its good equipment as is your allignment equipment (Do you do corner weights?). But if you have the products why are they not marketed on the website. Maybe we are going OT but it would be great to have something by way of a differentiator this side of the big pond and I would support any advances instead of spending dollers.

Cheers
Tom

Originally Posted by promax_motorsport
Hi,

We actually sell very few Lindsey parts now (mainly the wastegates and turbochargers), please take a look at the website.

We have already delivered a 442bhp (402bhp WM) - Level 4 951. Level 3 solutions have been tested at 365 - 380bhp (WM was 365). So we have created a few highly tuned 951 motors. We also built an engine for a 400bhp race care for the Porsche Open. We have developed special custom 3" exhausts and use other mapping solutions that you don't see mentioned here much. So, we do more than just sell parts. We have immaculate workshop space with over 3,000 sq. feet of high quality facilities and a further 5,000 sq. feet outside. We also have some of the worlds most advanced Hunter DSP600 alignment gear. See pic. We build race & track cars and supply and fit some of the best suspension systems available from Bilstein and KW.

Regards,
Andrew
www.promaxmotorsport.com
Old 05-24-2007, 03:11 PM
promax_motorsport
Racer

Hi Tom,

Sorry, the 3" exhaust system is not listed on the site - it's referenced in the Level 3 and Level 4 Kit pages. Once we have some good photography of this item, it will be listed.

The Level 4 kit includes two very critical (to performance) custom built pieces; that of the exhaust system and induction system. We may market these separately in the future, but the business is currently running at capacity (with servicing, mods and upgrades directly to customer cars) that we've had little time to consider additional specific 951 products.

However, we do plan on releasing additional 951 products later this year and they will be announced via the newsletter.

Thanks for your interest in ProMAX Motorsport.

Regards,
Andrew
www.promaxmotorsport.com

Last edited by promax_motorsport; 05-24-2007 at 08:57 PM.
Old 05-24-2007, 10:51 PM
milani
Advanced

Originally Posted by theedge
So theres gonna be a midget or small child at the front providing additional power via pedaling like mad?
Just imagine the torque from something like that !

Quick Reply: How to destroy the heart & soul of your 951