Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Building a 3.1

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 11:45 AM
ausgeflippt951
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Huh? What is this "for work" nonsense...well I suppose there is something about "for business," but that doesn't ever end up meaning what you initially intended, right???

The rack bushings shouldn't be in until Thursday, and I was planning on replacing them Saturday. My right front wheel bearing also seems loose, so I need to tighten that as well.

I'll bring some tasty beer if I can use your garage this Sat...you gonna be in town? BTW you still have my creeper and leather gloves.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:14 PM
George D
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ausgeflippt951
So George are you gonna go to Tim's place in time for the interview w/ EuroTuner? Want an entourage? I mean, you're bound to need help driving to pick the car up anyway, right?

I'll either fly or drive. If you are really interested in going, I'll drive with you and or Sean. I'll be in San Diego with the family over Easter. I will be visiting Tim and will be able to drive the car some. If it's done then, I'll just drive it home. I don't know when he will be doing the EuroTuner interview. Hopefully soon, as I want my car back more than he wants the free publicity.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:25 PM
azmi951
Drifting

I'll bring some tasty beer if I can use your garage this Sat...you gonna be in town? BTW you still have my creeper and leather gloves.
I will be in traffic school on Saturday but should be out around 1 pm. No problem with the use of a piece of the floor.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:46 PM
ausgeflippt951
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by azmi951
I will be in traffic school on Saturday but should be out around 1 pm. No problem with the use of a piece of the floor.
If you didn't drive recklessly maybe you wouldn't inconvenience me so much. Ever thought of that?!

George, unfortunately I wouldn't be able to make the trip over Easter. Yes, I would definitely like to tag along but it doesn't look like I'll be able to.

I'll meet you at your place once you bring it back tho!
Old 03-11-2008, 05:49 PM
George D
Drifting

If you didn't drive recklessly maybe you wouldn't inconvenience me so much. Ever thought of that?!

George, unfortunately I wouldn't be able to make the trip over Easter. Yes, I would definitely like to tag along but it doesn't look like I'll be able to.

I'll meet you at your place once you bring it back tho!
The trip would not be over Easter. Only if the car is done, and the article is completed by Easter will I be driving the car home. I'm taking the family to SeaWorld, LegoLand, and Disney over the Easter break. The things I'll do for my kids......
Old 03-11-2008, 06:11 PM
George D
Drifting

Just spoke with Tim at SFR. EuroTuner is coming this Sunday to take pictures of my RUNNING car, a Skyline, Tim's 350Z, their M3 project, and something else. They are doing five cars in one article. So, Tim has to have my car running by this weekend. This is for pictures only. The text and dyno information can be done at a later date.

They are driving the cars to some beach location this weekend. Anyone in San Diego should find out where and check out the cars. Should be an awesome issue when it comes out.
Old 03-11-2008, 08:18 PM
RPHARRIS
Racer

If I weren't knee deep in **** I would be there for sure!
Old 03-11-2008, 08:49 PM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 98 Likes on 81 Posts

Getting close now Georgey boy!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 12:35 AM
George D
Drifting

Anyone want to start a new thread for the San Diego folks that might want to show up for the EuroTuner photo shoot on the beach this weekend? I don't have the energy, and would like to have a good showing of all Euro car folks.

Someone take this on, it will be a fun event.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:30 AM
TurboTim
Banned

Originally Posted by George D
Anyone want to start a new thread for the San Diego folks that might want to show up for the EuroTuner photo shoot on the beach this weekend? I don't have the energy, and would like to have a good showing of all Euro car folks.

Someone take this on, it will be a fun event.

Hold onto you pants their George.I dont know where they are doing the shoot.I wont know till Sunday.Somewhere scenic is what I was told. And there is four or five cars that we built for four different mags. Two will be shot Sunday and the other two or three sometime this week.Oh and you werent supposed to let the cat out of the bag.LOL.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:11 PM
George D
Drifting

Originally Posted by TurboTim
Hold onto you pants their George.I dont know where they are doing the shoot.I wont know till Sunday.Somewhere scenic is what I was told. And there is four or five cars that we built for four different mags. Two will be shot Sunday and the other two or three sometime this week.Oh and you werent supposed to let the cat out of the bag.LOL.
OOPS, didn't know I was supposed to keep quiet. When I'm told to keep things a secret, I honor the request. You should have told me. Sorry. NOW GET MY CAR RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 02:53 PM
BC
Rennlist Member

Received 87 Likes on 56 Posts

So can we tag along or no?
Old 03-12-2008, 02:55 PM
TurboTim
Banned

Most liklely not.I wont know of the location til the day of the shoot when we drive their.

Quick Reply: Building a 3.1