Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Cup II OE wheels for sale - SOLD

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 02:08 PM
Gary Knox
Rennlist Member

Received 445 Likes on 222 Posts
Default Cup II OE wheels for sale - SOLD

I have two of these front wheels from a 993 that are as near perfect as any used wheels I've seen. There is ABSOLUTELY NO curb rash on these wheels (every indication is they still have original Porsche finish). There are a few very small scratches around the lug nut holes. It appears they may have been laid face down at one time (face of these wheels protrudes beyond the tire surface), or a technician was a little sloppy with the socket when installing/removing the nuts. There is hardly any brake dust build up on the rear side either. No "caps" with these wheels. Size is 17X7 et 55.

I bought a full set to get the 8" rear ones for my 928, but don't need the fronts, so these are for sale. Looks like they were probably removed when nearly new and set aside in storage for a longtime.

These look so good, I'd use them as is for any street driving - probably not for high level concours, however. Refinishing is always an option, but they rarely look as good as the OE finish.

Price is $250 for the pair, plus my shipping cost. I will consider reasonable offers. Pictures available, of course. Send me an e-mail (NOT PM) to get pix.

Cheers,

Gary Knox
West Chester, PA

Last edited by Gary Knox; 04-28-2007 at 09:07 PM.

Quick Reply: Cup II OE wheels for sale - SOLD