Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

I want to thank a couple local listers in DFW area!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 12:25 AM
danny951
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I want to thank a couple local listers in DFW area!

It's been a great weekend. I just wanted to thank a couple Rennlisters in the DFW area, I hope they don't mind. These two guys are true assets to Rennlist.

ApexCars & azmi951

On Saturday, Scott (apex) provided me with a multiswitch and even helped me put it on at his place. I would have been searching the forums for hours to figure out how to pull the airbag (always scary!) and steering wheel apart to get that replaced. Fun guy to hang out with and a great help. Thanks!

Then today, I drove out to Sean's (azmi) place as he had previously offered to install my Tial wastegate that has been sitting in the box for months. He has a sweet setup at his place. Full shop with a lift and all the tools you could ever need. We ended up bypassing my CV since there really is no use for it and he found that my stock banjo-bolt had the jet still in it. Having someone looking through the car like he did with his knowledge was such a great asset. He was very generous offering to do this for a fellow lister.

Can't thank both of these guys enough. Truly what this community is all about.

I can't wait to get another DFW GTG going, it will be cool to hang out with you guys again and now I actually know two more local 951 owners.
Old 03-26-2007, 01:53 AM
azmi951
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No problem, Glad to help out and share the knowledge. So how is it with the new WG?
Old 03-26-2007, 02:04 AM
danny951
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How is the new wastegate?

WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS A LONG TIME AGO!!!!

Quick Reply: I want to thank a couple local listers in DFW area!