v8 ls1 vs vitesse stage 1

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 06:18 PM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lart951
As you wish. The name of the video is; "c5_vette_vs_me_on_pumpgas_and_18psi.mpg" straigh from your web site.

Now you are saying that it was a typo, but my assumptions were based upon your typo. If you were running 18psi on pump gas on a k-26 , dude the advantage was on the C5 why?

He had more power @ 350hp than what a k-26 would produce at 18psi. There is no way to achieve 341rwtq out of a k-26 @ 18psi not in this life. So either you were running more boost and lie on your video or the corvette guy was braking instead of hitting the gas.

Whether your dyno was a 20 or 22 it doesn’t matter because I am not arguing about your dyno results, but it is the TITLE of your video “c5_vette_vs_me_on_pumpgas_and_18psi” that I am disputing, you see based upon that information it is clear that you were at disadvantage, because you weight plus the weight of the camera man combined equal the weight of the C5 and @18psi you were below 290rwhp. But now you are changing the story and want to correct the issue claiming a typo error, so it is not my fault that I assumed that the C5 had the advantage.

Also I don’t buy the bs that you were a better driver, what better you have to be to do a run on a hwy?
Sorry some people actually can't drive even in a straightline. He was one of those.
The title of the vid is correct I was at 18psi. My dyno was 19. So thats where you get the 341lb ft comment. And yeah the advantage wasn't to the vette but, its easy to think that cause of the hp claims they have of the c5 stock.

If he had the advantage he wouldn't have gotten walked as badly as he did.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:20 PM
porshhhh951
Lifetime Rennlist

Well, my apologies, now I understand John's previous post, I guess you are right he is ubber qualified to be the bestest of the bestest.
haha thats funny. I never claimed to be the badest of the badest. I have run just about damn near everything their is too though...with our 951's. How many others can say that much. So since we are talking about our cars in that kind of race...yeah I think my expeirence is very relevant.

good thing you quoted pole's comment cause I can't see his posts since i've had him blocked for years. Glad you think his childish comment was funny though and you obviously agree with it.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:23 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by porshhhh951
haha thats funny. I never claimed to be the badest of the badest. I have run just about damn near everything their is too though...with our 951's. How many others can say that much. So since we are talking about our cars in that kind of race...yeah I think my expeirence is very relevant.

good thing you quoted pole's comment cause I can't see his posts since i've had him blocked for years. Glad you think his childish comment was funny though and you obviously agree with it.
dude I am just trying not to offend anyone. I didn't know pole wasn't your friend
Old 02-26-2007, 06:27 PM
porshhhh951
Lifetime Rennlist

dude I am just trying not to offend anyone. I didn't know pole wasn't your friend
He isint. Hence why I have him blocked and have had for quite some time. I was able to read what he said though since you quoted it see...

Originally Posted by pole position
Obese Drivers are always the bestest of the bestest.

lart951
Well, my apologies, now I understand John's previous post, I guess you are right he is ubber qualified to be the bestest of the bestest.

Quick Reply: v8 ls1 vs vitesse stage 1