Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 03:09 PM
ibkevin
Defending the Border
Rennlist Member

Rest In Peace

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

PHP Code:
I was asking for BTDT opions so I can procede to my next level with a little club member info/knowledge without blowing my motor 
Hehe...

This plant has been sucessfully modded for the past decade+ and documented on dozens of web sites, in less than 5 hours you should be able to come up with $15k worth of proven mods! Crap, I can spend $25k for you in less than 3 minutes!

I bought my car, sank some major $$ into her, in half the time you have been on this board! And I knew little about the 944/951's prior to owning one.

How do you think I made that happen Mike?
Old 02-03-2007, 04:17 PM
EVOMMM
Rennlist Member

Received 1,648 Likes on 964 Posts

Thanks you Mr. 951 Trump
If only everyone had your money and mouth were we would all be now?
thank you for your wise and compassionate wisdom bless your spark plugs and enjoy
Mike
Old 02-03-2007, 05:03 PM
RKD in OKC
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Upgrade your turbo to a S K26/8 to get that boost rush to redline with your mostly stock car that you don't have now with the K26/6. If you like the quick spool of your current turbo up it to a K27/6. If you want just a little more go to K27/8 or Lindsey Sport Turbo, basically the next size up. You can get a lot of performance (close to 300 rwhp) from 951Maxx chips and 3 or 4 inch exhaust without the expense of a MAF with either your stock or one size up turbo with a stock motor without too much other add-on stuff. Past that, you will need to look at the cost of MAF, FPR, Injectors, dual port wastegate, boost controller, etc. to tune the car properly for the higher output.

Quick Reply: what is best turbo upgrade for 86