Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Driftomagnfico 600 WHP, 10,000 RPM Nissan Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 02:17 AM
SoloRacer
Drifting

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

E-Hall: The biggest problem that I have with Drifto is that even though he sounds knowledgeable enough he comes on here and starts raising ****. From his own posts he admits he doesn't even own a 951. So for him to come on here and start disrespecting anyone is assinine . If I went to the Ferrari boards and starting posting about how their members were loons and they were all idiots and went on a rave about some car that I supposedly own - but haven't proven to own - would you say the Ferrari guys would be in the wrong to call me on it and to ask me to leave them alone? I don't care if people who don't own 951's post - so long as they show some respect and decorum. This guy has neither and should be shown neither.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:20 AM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 93 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by SoloRacer
E-Hall: The biggest problem that I have with Drifto is that even though he sounds knowledgeable enough he comes on here and starts raising ****. From his own posts he admits he doesn't even own a 951. So for him to come on here and start disrespecting anyone is assinine . If I went to the Ferrari boards and starting posting about how their members were loons and they were all idiots and went on a rave about some car that I supposedly own - but haven't proven to own - would you say the Ferrari guys would be in the wrong to call me on it and to ask me to leave them alone? I don't care if people who don't own 951's post - so long as they show some respect and decorum. This guy has neither and should be shown neither.
Dude, impressive speech even for a Canadian, Obi one has thought you well. Btw ehall is not going to respond since by now he probably passed out.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:22 AM
SoloRacer
Drifting

Thanks Lart. You should see if you can find this 10,000 rpm - 600 whp Nissan that is supposedly on the streets.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:23 AM
Ballistic-Chapman
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Lart. You should see if you can find this 10,000 rpm - 600 whp Nissan that is supposedly on the streets.
This one?
Old 01-22-2007, 02:24 AM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 93 Likes on 55 Posts

drifto is a close friend of porkephile I am sure he can testify of this 900rwhp nissan that revs to 20000rpms
Old 01-22-2007, 02:26 AM
Guns951
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh that's messed up !!!! hahaha
Old 01-22-2007, 02:26 AM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

The biggest problem that I have with Drifto is that even though he sounds knowledgeable enough he comes on here and starts raising ****. From his own posts he admits he doesn't even own a 951. So for him to come on here and start disrespecting anyone is assinine . If I went to the Ferrari boards and starting posting about how their members were loons and they were all idiots and went on a rave about some car that I supposedly own - but haven't proven to own - would you say the Ferrari guys would be in the wrong to call me on it and to ask me to leave them alone? I don't care if people who don't own 951's post - so long as they show some respect and decorum. This guy has neither and should be shown neither.
Well said Solo, I agree with you. And don't come onto F-Chat too! J/K my friend. Anyway, I thought this might shed some light into this infamous Nissan that spins to 10K or more on a street car? Here is a clip on a "full factory" Nissan GTP car that ran back in the 1990s. As you will hear, this car made 1000 BHP @ 70% boost. I had the privilage of being in the same series, and knew both factory drivers on a personal level. And I can tell you for a fact, that this car which dominated the GTP series back then, never hit 10K, ever. So Mr. Drifto, you're gonna tell me you have a street car, that's a Nissan sitting in your driveway, and spins past 10K? Right. You post pics, data sheets, dyno runs, and vids to "quantify" this ridiculous claims, then we'll see what's real. Until then, I highly doubt that your street "monster", if it even does exist, would even remotely come close to a car like this 2.5L twin turbo. So I call 100% BS on your car.

Peace.

Vid For The ---> Nissan GTP 1000 BHP Factory Car
Old 01-22-2007, 02:34 AM
pozican
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DUDE i hads a 600hp 10k rpmz drift car on need for speed yo!
it's nawz made it s0 fast it topped way out at 230mph yo, only wit nawz doh
without it it's a lame 130

you all shoulds put some nawz on joo porches dude
Old 01-22-2007, 02:36 AM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by pozican
DUDE i hads a 600hp 10k rpmz drift car on need for speed yo!
it's nawz made it s0 fast it topped way out at 230mph yo, only wit nawz doh
without it it's a lame 130 you all shoulds put some nawz on joo porches dude
I'm sorry, is that English or what? I don't understand Ebonics.

Old 01-22-2007, 02:38 AM
thingo
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

R34 skyline's, (last time I looked they were nissans) have a stock redline of 9000,isn't that pretty close to 10,000? and they can easy make 700+, well that's over here, so I don't see how it could be any more difficult on US dynos.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:45 AM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Rod, the whole point is that King Drifto attacked Guns several times for no reason in that wonderful thread about Gun's project car. So he doesn't add any value to it, destroys the thread, makes all these claims, yet, hasn't shown anything to back up what he stated? And also, he goes around from thread to thread and thrashing on people and their cars? That's not right, and not what this community is about my friend. That is the whole reason why Solo started this thread.

Old 01-22-2007, 02:46 AM
SoloRacer
Drifting

Skylines are not legal in the US and in Canada only recently. Perhaps our hero has done an engine swap - who knows. Are you positive about the 9000 rpm redline? Because I believe it was only the Nismo (Nissan's motorsports arm) cars that had a 9000 rpm redline. In fact if you check this out it says the stock GT-R had an 8000 rpm redline:

http://www.supercarsite.net/nissan/r...ine-gt--r/1999

Getting the extra rpm's and keeping the valve train together is not going to be easy. For Drifto to say his car is built better than the factory motorsports teams that would be saying a lot. Maybe he will prove us wrong. Let's see.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:50 AM
SoloRacer
Drifting

Rolex has it right. As I said before the guy probably has some good technical knowledge but that doesn't give him the right to disrespect anyone here or Rennlist in general. He's not a member and he doesn't own a 951 yet he posts on our forum. That makes him a guest and if a guest of mine came and crapped in my living room you can be damn sure that I will call him on it. Just how I see things.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:56 AM
Guns951
Race Car

I think he would have gotten a completely different reaction if he instead displayed tricks that the Nissan guys use to get such power etc. His posts were merely to show how tUf!f1, oh I'm sorry please excuse my manners, tough he is for driving a louder car than I without using ear protection.

I'm still waiting to see this car, my stuff is on the table - lets see his
Old 01-22-2007, 03:00 AM
thingo
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Don't think engine swaps are to difficult, the r34 skyline is one hell of an impressive car.Claims out out here for that engine is usually 900+
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Driftomagnfico 600 WHP, 10,000 RPM Nissan Thread