Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Late 928 taillights on 951?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 11:51 PM
jns
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Interesting replies and some good ideas. Looks like it would require extending the rear a bit at a minimum. I have some other ideas for tail lights for the 951 but was trying for the 928 lights since it's a Porsche, too. I'd just get a 928 but I like the 4 cyl. fuel economy (if I stay off the turbo) and I've put so much work into the car. I need to get some photoshop software so I can redesign my 951 into my dream car.

I'm considering selling my car but can't think of a replacement for it. Ferraris are cool and I love that screaming motor, though only the 308s and 400/412s are in my price range and if that motor blew up, it'd be too much to get another one. Maserati Boras and Panteras are cool, too, as well as 996s with the GT kit. Looks like the 951 is my best way to go.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:28 AM
BC
Rennlist Member

Received 82 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by lart951
Lol, I feel the conflict in you young brendaC, that seems like a direct attack to myself. Great supercharger kit, that's not bad for a 5.L 32V v8 engine. Back to the 928 looks, some believe that it does resemble a UFO just a bit, but now there is proof that also the 928 drivers have the extraterrestrial look as well check this guy out:
Huh...
I see that you are still the (possibly large) ****wad that you always have been. That picture there (that you chose to show off the low-class skill-set that you have acquired through repetitive mongoloid learning techniques on photoshop - learn a new trick monkey - its a program with more then pull, blur, and stamp) is of a well-respected, well-educated man that has supported a family and been a father with more class that you could muster in an eon. I came to this thread with a quick batter-up to your ignorance and existence here (yet again spouting your useless shtick), and then posted some good info (based on fact) to dispel any falsities (many of which exude from this board in particular)

You? No response of value, just a wrote-response visit to search and a photochop. Get a new trick, its old and it shows you for your uselessness. If you don't add value, you don't add... Anything.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:36 AM
jy951
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by theedge
That would be like putting Oprahs huge blubber behind on say Eva Green.... Yuck.
hmmm...I happen to like Oprah's "HUGE BLUBBER BEHIND"...there's mo' cushin' fo' da pushin'...!!!!!

Old 12-08-2006, 12:49 AM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 93 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by BrendanC
Huh...
I see that you are still the (possibly large) ****wad that you always have been. That picture there (that you chose to show off the low-class skill-set that you have acquired through repetitive mongoloid learning techniques on photoshop - learn a new trick monkey - its a program with more then pull, blur, and stamp) is of a well-respected, well-educated man that has supported a family and been a father with more class that you could muster in an eon. I came to this thread with a quick batter-up to your ignorance and existence here (yet again spouting your useless shtick), and then posted some good info (based on fact) to dispel any falsities (many of which exude from this board in particular)

You? No response of value, just a wrote-response visit to search and a photochop. Get a new trick, its old and it shows you for your uselessness. If you don't add value, you don't add... Anything.

Are you feeling okay dude? I am not going to lower myself to your level. Not on a public forum, you have a issue to settle pm me, that's if you have what it takes. Wether you feel that I do or not contribuite to the forum who cares, who are you anyway?? I don't see a mod tag under anywhere. So go in peace poor soul. Now the picture in question is this a extraterrestrial driving the 928???
Attached Images  

Last edited by lart951; 12-08-2006 at 01:06 AM.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:55 AM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Btw is not photochop, I use Photopaint 9.0 from the corel draw suite. English is my 2nd language but I am sure you spell it Photoshop.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:57 AM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Holy Cow this is better than going to the movies ---->
Old 12-08-2006, 01:01 AM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by RolexNJ
Holy Cow this is better than going to the movies ---->
Let's see if there is justice on this forum. I got banned but just asking to meet with the other C, now this poor soul comes calling me all bunch of names without any provocation?? Justice I need Justice

Also no Pm's I guess the poor kid don't have what it takes

“That picture there is of a well-respected, well-educated man that has supported a family and been a father with more class that you could muster in an eon.”
Old 12-08-2006, 01:17 AM
SoloRacer
Drifting

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Huh...

And what exactly are you adding besides violence? Quite honestly I would rather have Lart's foolishness over your arrogance and insults any day. Basically if you can't prevent yourself from calling people expletive names I would suggest you at least restrain yourself from posting.
Old 12-08-2006, 01:18 AM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Suddenly I love rx-7's
Old 12-08-2006, 01:22 AM
D944tech
Banned

And what exactly are you adding to this thread?
Old 12-08-2006, 01:47 AM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by D944tech
And what exactly are you adding to this thread?
Hi D944Tech, good evening. I think Lart is a nice and funny guy. He makes me and a lot of other people laugh. I am not sure if you read his threads, but they all add some kind of value to our great community, and they are quite commical too! Anyway, if you are on here often look for his postings, for I think you'll enjoy his sense of humor. He really is a nice guy once you get to know him.

Have a nice evening D944Tech,

Old 12-08-2006, 01:51 AM
Rock
Lazer Beam Shooter
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

It has been brought to my attention that I am able to retain a 24 inch erection for over 8 hours.
Old 12-08-2006, 01:51 AM
D944tech
Banned

Originally Posted by RolexNJ
Hi D944Tech, good evening. I think Lart is a nice and funny guy. He makes me and a lot of other people laugh. I am not sure if you read his threads, but they all add some kind of value to our great community, and they are quite commical too! Anyway, if you are on here often look for his postings, for I think you'll enjoy his sense of humor. He really is a nice guy once you get to know him.

Have a nice evening D944Tech,

I wasn't reffering to lart's but brandonC's comments.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:06 AM
Camaro_Muncher
Pro

Get a new trick, its old and it shows you for your uselessness. If you don't add value, you don't add... Anything.
I think his pictures are funny...
Old 12-08-2006, 02:13 AM
SoloRacer
Drifting

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Rock
It has been brought to my attention that I am able to retain a 24 inch erection for over 8 hours.
Time to lay off the little blue pills..........

Quick Reply: Late 928 taillights on 951?